Unfair timing on Blades vs Stevenage

no but if we act like the pigs to win wot diffrent are we from them thier just a fake team that do anything apart from play football when thier struggling to win they do the dirty they arnt in second by skill how many own goals they got i fink they even got 3 points with out even scoren how many pens they had for diven got them 3 points time wasten other keepers stupidly kicking ball straight to thier attacking players they had alot of luck whats kept them in second i like to fink were the better club who earn thier points not like them dirty scum play of wins they dnt even earn it if they dnt score and its near end of match rather than shoot and attack they get close to box r init and dive to play for a pen r a free kick thats whats gonna happen til end of season wilson sed they will do anything to insure 3 points

Just say NO - MKay

Let me start a rumour - worry beads at the ready

We gain automatic promotion on the last game of the season v Wycombe. In the meantime, the blunts take us to court for the player scam v Preston and 2 days later the court decide to dock us 3 points which puts us back into 3rd place - they are promoted instead of us

Now that is scary and somewhat distressing.

Of course it will never happen

Or will it.................?

It all coalesces into the last couple of games of the season?..it fvckin' doesn;'t..We threw it away at Walsall..Hartlepool at home, Chesterfield away...Walsall at home..Stevenage at home...and every other football club in the 4 leagues can point to this sort of thing and say..."What If"..

Heres how I am looking at it....

Last season we could have been down....Last season we could have been in admin...and building from the bloody 4th division....

I'm bloody euphoric that we are in the play offs...let alone in with a chance of automatic promotion...and some are losing the big picture here..

I honestly expected a turgid bloody season this year...and look what we have...Wednesday up there..and I'm not going to whitter on about if "United do this and We do that"

I'm goin' for fookin' broke..Wednesday can do it....One bloody slip up by them and We remain constant...back to halfway towards the big time,,,thats the target...a target that looked a million miles away last year...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Depresses me that no one has enough of a brain to understand my original point.

Maybe it will have to play out for people to understand. If we let in a late equaliser at Brentford to put us 3 points behind, you'll understand when we painfully see the Blades play out a draw in the late kick off. Something they would never have been able to do had we kicked off at the same time.

I'm not saying take anyone to court, I'm not saying this is the reason we're not going to get promoted, I'm just saying watch out, the timing could bite us.

Maybe it will have to play out for people to understand. If we let in a late equaliser at Brentford to put us 3 points behind, you'll understand when we painfully see the Blades play out a draw in the late kick off. Something they would never have been able to do had we kicked off at the same time.

I'm not saying take anyone to court, I'm not saying this is the reason we're not going to get promoted, I'm just saying watch out, the timing could bite us.

I fully understand what you're saying. But it's all if's and buts, what if we win and they have to in for broke and leave gaps at the back, what if they in for a draw and Stevenage score a late winner. The point ppl are making is it works both ways. Personally I'd rather play first, get the win and put the pressure on the blunts

I know what you're saying - but unfotunately, opening postt still sounds like a Blunts-style minge whinge.

I know it isn't.

It is meant to be ironic like 'promble'.

So many posters use 'loose' instead of lose, and 'of' instead of have that it is now accepted grammar on Owlstalk.....

It's frustrating when you have to come back and explain irony. You're right there is a lot of loose spelling on here. :laugh:

It all coalesces into the last couple of games of the season?..it fvckin' doesn;'t..We threw it away at Walsall..Hartlepool at home, Chesterfield away...Walsall at home..Stevenage at home...and every other football club in the 4 leagues can point to this sort of thing and say..."What If"..

Heres how I am looking at it....

Last season we could have been down....Last season we could have been in admin...and building from the bloody 4th division....

I'm bloody euphoric that we are in the play offs...let alone in with a chance of automatic promotion...and some are losing the big picture here..

I honestly expected a turgid bloody season this year...and look what we have...Wednesday up there..and I'm not going to whitter on about if "United do this and We do that"

I'm goin' for fookin' broke..Wednesday can do it....One bloody slip up by them and We remain constant...back to halfway towards the big time,,,thats the target...a target that looked a million miles away last year...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite right- the other two have thrown away points right, left and centre, but if we do get 2nd we'll say it was down to the 4 points we took from utd (which they will think with ifs and buts could have been 6 points to them).

If we can win all our last games there is nothing more we can do.If we don't go up it is down to us,not anyone else! If we start blaming everyone and his dog for us not getting promotion,then it makes us as bad as those porkers! We laugh at them for doing it!