Unfair timing on Blades vs Stevenage

Guest uto ftb

Are you p!ssed?

no but if we act like the pigs to win wot diffrent are we from them thier just a fake team that do anything apart from play football when thier struggling to win they do the dirty they arnt in second by skill how many own goals they got i fink they even got 3 points with out even scoren how many pens they had for diven got them 3 points time wasten other keepers stupidly kicking ball straight to thier attacking players they had alot of luck whats kept them in second i like to fink were the better club who earn thier points not like them dirty scum play of wins they dnt even earn it if they dnt score and its near end of match rather than shoot and attack they get close to box r init and dive to play for a pen r a free kick thats whats gonna happen til end of season wilson sed they will do anything to insure 3 points Edited by uto ftb

Let's be honest: What happened to United with Tevez in 2007 was absolutely sweet and hilarious, but if we felt we had been relegated from the Premiership because our main rivals were able to sign a world class player illegally, we would have been gutted if Wednesday had not taken them to court.

United are scum for plenty of other reasons (the strongest for me is the flare incident at the Lane, in about 2004?), but Wednesday would have acted the same as them in 2007 , as would any other club.

Sorry but this is imo, is b0llocks.

In my opinion, West Ham lost more as a team by signing Tevez and Mascherano (spelling?) than they gained.

Up until they signed these two players they were flying, once they arrived the club's form dipped and they got dragged into a relegation scrap. They would have had more than enough points to stay up with the squad they already had - the two South Americans had a detrimental effect on team morale which caused the slump.

no but if we act like the pigs to win wot diffrent are we from them thier just a fake team that do anything apart from play football when thier struggling to win they do the dirty they arnt in second by skill how many own goals they got i fink they even got 3 points with out even scoren how many pens they had for diven got them 3 points time wasten other keepers stupidly kicking ball straight to thier attacking players they had alot of luck whats kept them in second i like to fink were the better club who earn thier points not like them dirty scum play of wins they dnt even earn it if they dnt score and its near end of match rather than shoot and attack they get close to box r init and dive to play for a pen r a free kick thats whats gonna happen til end of season wilson sed they will do anything to insure 3 points

Drugs are bad - ermkay?

I fidn thsi whole thread embarrissing.Whinging for whinging's sake.

So flipping what, if we fail, we fail and it is down to us.

It is something I would expect off of a pig or Kivo, sorry for equating you to a pig Kivo buy you do like a good old moan at times.

Let's be honest if we had taken anyone to court over the West Ham case I would have been embarrassed again. Football matters get decided on the pitch no matter what time the game is played.

The sweet and hilarious thing about the pigs going down wasn't Tevez, it was Stevie Me diving for that penalty, I just knew that decision would come back and bite them on the arse.

The pigs went down in 07 as they couldnt beat Wigan at home on the final day of the season not because Carlos Tevez played for West Ham they weren't good enough to stay up and rightly got relegated!

If we end up in the play offs this season then so be it as i would fancy us against anyone at the minute and would rather take that route than cheat our way into 2nd place with Madine practising being Tom Daley in the 18 yard box 2 weeks running!

Edited by beechy85

no but if we act like the pigs to win wot diffrent are we from them thier just a fake team that do anything apart from play football when thier struggling to win they do the dirty they arnt in second by skill how many own goals they got i fink they even got 3 points with out even scoren how many pens they had for diven got them 3 points time wasten other keepers stupidly kicking ball straight to thier attacking players they had alot of luck whats kept them in second i like to fink were the better club who earn thier points not like them dirty scum play of wins they dnt even earn it if they dnt score and its near end of match rather than shoot and attack they get close to box r init and dive to play for a pen r a free kick thats whats gonna happen til end of season wilson sed they will do anything to insure 3 points

It's called a full stop and it loks like this. It's in the bottom right hand corner, usually two keys to the right of the M button.

...................... Just incase you missed it first time.

Guest antowl

Can we just pretend that this thread never happened? The only posative to come out of this thread is that it shows the majority of Owls fans are better than those down at the sty.

Edited by antowl

I have said before - they will go up that day (possibly up by kick off depending on our result at Brentford). I would rather watch my family perish in a fire than watch that particular sight.

Have a -1 from me crappy thing to say ..........

I completely agree that we will only have ourselves to blame, and that there is no way we're looking at this as a Blades-style excuse. We all complained last week that Blades had a dodgy penalty at Hartlepool, and we were right to do so. We're allowed to complain about things between ourselves without using it to start preparing excuses for not getting promoted. That's what fans do.

And I think we'd be right to complain in exactly the same way if they're able to play out a draw in a way they would never have been able to if games kicked off at the same time.

not true unfortunately. Only the Blades are able to say this.

We're not YOU are...pork sarnie anyone....