Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Walsall

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Only live a couple of minutes away from Walsall so please, go easy on them.

They're actually a decent team, two players Ledesma and our lad Mantom have added a bit of impetus in their side.

I do, however, expect you to walk out winners 3-0.

Here's to 3 points, A Blades loss, and second place.

The Wednesday 5 - 0 Walsall (50/1 on Sky Bet)

Notts Co. 3 - 0 Pigs (28/1 on Sky Bet)

GD will be level lol

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS (or is it Lizards)

Lizards the one my friend , courtesy of Sonofbert

Edited by trevdi9

Only live a couple of minutes away from Walsall so please, go easy on them.

They're actually a decent team, two players Ledesma and our lad Mantom have added a bit of impetus in their side.

I do, however, expect you to walk out winners 3-0.

Here's to 3 points, A Blades loss, and second place.

I like Liam :biggrin:

Is this walsall fan for real.

Not sure about everyone else, but Hillsborough doesn't have the same appeal to me as some of the other big grounds. Much like Elland Road, it's a dirty, run-down, archaic place to watch football, despite the history associated with the place.

WFC_Rob UTS Legend Posts: 2306 Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:29 pm Location: Birmingham/Shrewsbury

Although it's ironic a Bestcot dweller has the cheek to say anything about Hillsborough, the outside of the leppings lane end looks horrendous and lets the rest of the ground down imo. But to be honest, we have far bigger fish to fry at the minute and quite frankly couldn't give a brass flip what anyone thinks of the ground, especially them.

Although it's ironic a Bestcot dweller has the cheek to say anything about Hillsborough, the outside of the leppings lane end looks horrendous and lets the rest of the ground down imo. But to be honest, we have far bigger fish to fry at the minute and quite frankly couldn't give a brass flip what anyone thinks of the ground, especially them.

It's not like they're meant to enjoy it anyway, should be a miserable experience from start to finish...I hope

Uto caps lock fcked

Come on Wednesday!

Early goal essential then we'll get a few I reckon!

Wednesday 4-0 Walsall

Madine x2 Lowe and Antonio!

I'll agree with this - first 15 mins critical - get one and we could get a shedful.

I'll settle for 1-0 from an OG in the 93 min but to be honest i think we could get another four:

Buxton, Lines ( direct free kick), Madine, M Jones

Evening all i

Just back from walking the Ollie meister......he's looking forward to this evening with confidence........on the other hand he's only supported wednesday for 8 years unlike me who has a mere 50+ in. I predice a difficult game with few goals............but so long as we get 1 more than them I'll be happy.....anyway dogs know best. Come on you Owls

Guest Briscoe Inferno

read it and laughed - the bloke obviously likes cloned bowl stadia with no history or atmosphere, whatever turns you on I suppose.

Anyone who is prepared to live under spaghetti junction does not deserve an opinion on what constitutes good taste......