Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Walsall

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Excited yet nervous about tonight, so many times we have had the opportunity to take advantage and haven't I just wonder if I am destined to be disappointed.

Come on Wednesday, keep the juggernaught rolling now and secure 3 points tonight.

A couple of early goals would be nice so we can enjoy that little T flash up on the scoreboard every time notts flapy score

Guest James-The-Owl

I still have nightmares about stoppage time on boxing day, Wednesday spoiled my Christmas that day, time for retribution lads!

4-0 MASSIVE.

UTO.

Guest WednesdayGibbo

3-1 madine Lowe and Cogba off the bench, infront of a decent size crowd (even this part timer is going)

If I offered you both us and pigs winning, or pigs losing and us drawing, which would you take?

Both teams winning.

Sod them lot, we need to concentrate on our own performances. A victory will put us in great stead for a difficult game on Saturday away to Orient.

Guest James-The-Owl

If I offered you both us and pigs winning, or pigs losing and us drawing, which would you take?

Both teams winning.

**** them, concentrate on ourselves, winning breeds confidence.

Far too much confidence in this thread for my liking. I assume all you posters predicting easy wins have only started supporting Wednesday in the last 2 weeks. :rolleyes: We never do it the easy way. We never take advantage.

Do we? :ph34r:

A Wednesday win however it comes will do me and every other Owls fan on the planet.

Guest biltongowl

Gonna be another 3 pts boys.

Warsaw will not be able to live with us. I honestly think we have a chance at 2nd spot tonight.

Warsaw ? I know there are a lot of Poles in the U.K, but didn't realise they had entered a team in League 1 !