Dave Jones To Be Appointed On Friday

Guest Ratty-owl

Just been told Dave Jones will be appointed on Friday by the same person that told me Megson would be sacked what ever happened in the Derby on Sunday...

Lucky you FFS

Guest totemowl
Just been told Dave Jones will be appointed on Friday by the same person that told me Megson would be sacked what ever happened in the Derby on Sunday...

You did say that didn't you. But then by the weekend you climbed down and was saying he wouldn't be sacked if we won the derby.

Seems that you aren't as reliable as you claim.

I wonder if the new manager knows what storm he is about to enter!! It will be worse than Wilson faced at the Blunts - just hope for his sake we finish in 2nd spot or I doubt he will ever be accepted after this

Guest foreverSWFC

poo poo manager. Really is. Spent loads of money at Cardiff and still couldn't get them up. This whole situation makes me feel sick.

By mid-March, they sat in 2nd place, with an 11 point lead over their arch-rivals and nearest challengers West Bromwich Albion.[5] However, the final nine games saw Wolves take just 10 points from 27 available, while Albion, in contrast, won 8 of their final 10 fixtures to overtake their rivals and pip them to promotion on the final day of the season.

By mid-March, they sat in 2nd place, with an 11 point lead over their arch-rivals and nearest challengers West Bromwich Albion.[5] However, the final nine games saw Wolves take just 10 points from 27 available, while Albion, in contrast, won 8 of their final 10 fixtures to overtake their rivals and pip them to promotion on the final day of the season.

Something ironic about that.

poo poo manager. Really is. Spent loads of money at Cardiff and still couldn't get them up. This whole situation makes me feel sick.

My wolves mates really rate him and a big chunk of their fanbase wanted him back last week.

Who the flip knows anymore, football is mental beyond belief!!