Dave Jones To Be Appointed On Friday

Some of you who slagged off Milan should hang your heads. Reactionary comments like those nearly led him to jack it in with SWFC. You would not have been forgiven easily.

TBF mate at the time it did seem harsh though, but what a masterstroke!

Guest foreverSWFC

Some of you who slagged off Milan should hang your heads. Reactionary comments like those nearly led him to jack it in with SWFC. You would not have been forgiven easily.

Give over, he's not a delicate little flower, he's a very successful businessmen whose path to success would not have been easier one. I bet he upset alot of people along the way and has had dogs abuse over the years, he hasn't got where he is today by crying over some minor scale abuse ffs.

I highly doubt some reactionary comments on a forum is the worst stuff Milan has had to deal with in his career.

I have it on pretty good authority that Milan was going to walk after you^^^ jipped him off on Owlstalk.

It was only when he read Furious George's post that he decided to stay.

True story.

I thought DJ was almost a like for like replacement for GM and didn't like the constant changing of managers. Plus, we we're more accepting of giving it another year than Milan was, he had higher standards.

DJ has been great, if not a little fortunate with off the field events to really make himself a hero. I would never have guessed that. I guess its too easy to base opinions of managers on snapshots in time such as Cardiff missing out on the playoffs.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Didn't want him, didn't like him, he's changed my mind... I am still worried that he didn't get out of the Championship previously, BUT on his showing so far I donlt see why that should be an issue with us becuase we are MASSIVE, and they were a lowly unknown Welsh side...

UTO WTID

Guest JonTheOwl66

I fooookin dislike Jones intensely, makes my fooooooookin skin crawl for some reason... Dont want hm near our club...

I am still in major shock...

Worse feeling than Sturrocks sacking....

If MM is feeling disenchanted with English football he ought to see it from our fooookin end of the stick....

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest cypress hill

i think it would be a fantastic apointment, and i can see us going up, unbeaten for the rest of the season

you heard it here first

i think it would be a fantastic apointment, and i can see us going up, unbeaten for the rest of the season

you heard it here first

I've heard that we're going to re-appoint Alan Irvine. I wish him well. These 5 points behind, with the blunts having 2 games in hand is going to be hard to make up. I think we'll make the play-offs though.

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Wasn't on here at this point but I must say I was AGAINST the decision to sack Megson but I knew DJ was/is a good manager and had faith. Some will say I'm saying that cause he got us up but its not that (:

Guest Fedor

you heard it here first

Are you ITK like that Jontheowl66 bellend

Guest James-The-Owl

I didn't post in the thread but I was disappointed when Megson was sacked, I think the majority of us were because it was straight off the back of the Derby win.

However, I'd have never appointed Megson in the first place, always thought he was a drab get and his style of football left a lot to be desired. His personality won me over anyway.

Me 1-1 Milan lol

Oh and does anyone remember the fella who phoned RS and said "Milan Mandaric, I hate you" :laugh: