MILAN OUT

Posted in another thread: He can f*ck off to Rangers for all I care now. Try to win the SPL with £3.50 to spend on transfers

Rubbish. How much did Madine cost by the way? How much do you reckon Semedo and Bennett are on? How much is O'Grady on baring in mind we offered more wages than a championship team did? How many loan players have we brought in from premiership or championship clubs? Milan has spent plenty of money on a league one team. Why would you spend loads on league 1 players only to have to move them on when you get to the championship.

Everyone seem to think Milan did all this saving Wednesday,paying debt off and so on for us the wednesday fans and the club. No he did it to make MONEY and MONEY his the only thing he cares about. He as poo poo on megson tonight and for his sake i hope he knows what he's doing because i can't go another 8-10 years watching poo poo and managers come and go.

Rubbish. How much did Madine cost by the way? How much do you reckon Semedo and Bennett are on? How much is O'Grady on baring in mind we offered more wages than a championship team did? How many loan players have we brought in from premiership or championship clubs? Milan has spent plenty of money on a league one team. Why would you spend loads on league 1 players only to have to move them on when you get to the championship.

Absolutely spot on pal,ive just sat back for the last hour reading garbage posts about how we are doing amazing considering our budget! FFS do people realise how poo poo this league is barring about 5 teams. And as for those with the `my season ticket is going back` drivel, getting a flipping grip,your pathetic man.

Guest wewantsturrockback

Oh just fock off. Mm saved us. Feel sorry for gm. Harsh. Not supporting the owls, never going again, Milan out - all a load of bullsh*t!

mandaric spends more money sacking managers than buying players, the man has no clue

grateful that he came in when he did but tonight he has spat in the faces of thousands of paying fans

Absolutely spot on pal,ive just sat back for the last hour reading garbage posts about how we are doing amazing considering our budget! FFS do people realise how poo poo this league is barring about 5 teams. And as for those with the `my season ticket is going back` drivel, getting a flipping grip,your pathetic man.

Exactly, and we a 3rd. The 2 teams above us have spent LOADS more than us this season on transfers and salaries.

We are also above Huddersfield who have also spent more than us, and have the best young striker in the football league.

This has been a successful season, and we were still in with a good chance of promotion until this evening.

Guest 1banana2banana

If only Milan understood how Sheffield Wednesday fans worked, the crowds will dip now and there's no chance of promotion. I can't express how sad I am. flipping loved megson.

Talk about being way OTT is understatement Milan saved our club from going out buisness I think people need to get a grip and remember this. Ok its a confusing decision but if we get promoted with who ever the new man maybe we are going to look back and say what a genius Milan is. But a protest jees some people arnt half drama queens.