A NEW PERSPECTIVE

Sorry to hear of your troubles Mickjj, it's good to see you posting again. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I may not get the time off work to take my son to the Huddersfield game, if you wanted to use our I.D's. you'd be most welcome, let me know nearer the time.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, along with today's result they have done more to put me on the road to recovery than any pills or injections. As I already said I am determined to be fit enough to make the trip over at Easter and hopefully be able to snag that Huddersfield ticket(I have Emailed the club but had no reply yet) and watch us make a huge leap towards promotion.

Thanks again all

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, along with today's result they have done more to put me on the road to recovery than any pills or injections. As I already said I am determined to be fit enough to make the trip over at Easter and hopefully be able to snag that Huddersfield ticket(I have Emailed the club but had no reply yet) and watch us make a huge leap towards promotion.

Thanks again all

Great news. All the best bud.

:cool:

Hope your feeling better now !!

I suffered my 2nd heart attack on the eve of the Charlton home game and spent 2 weeks in hospital following it..........i was more disappointed at having to go to hospital therefore missing the game than i was of my potential health issue :)

Today was my 1st game since and although was advised not to attend there was no way i was missing this ! plus i have had to have a heart recorder fitted and need to remain calm etc............needless to say as much as i tried i found it hard and managed to semi contain myself when the goal went in but lost it a bit at the end and was dancing around like anyone else until my son warned me to calm it !!!, just goes to show that sometimes even health problems cant keep Wednesday fans away.

I suffered my 2nd heart attack on the eve of the Charlton home game and spent 2 weeks in hospital following it..........i was more disappointed at having to go to hospital therefore missing the game than i was of my potential health issue :)

Today was my 1st game since and although was advised not to attend there was no way i was missing this ! plus i have had to have a heart recorder fitted and need to remain calm etc............needless to say as much as i tried i found it hard and managed to semi contain myself when the goal went in but lost it a bit at the end and was dancing around like anyone else until my son warned me to calm it !!!, just goes to show that sometimes even health problems cant keep Wednesday fans away.

Great story I am so glad for you and while I know nothing can match a derby day win I am hoping for a similar experience on my visit. Must admit i thought this recuperation would be a doddle, a few days rest then up and at em, but it is taking longer than I thought and am still feeling very weak. Off for an MRI today hopefully it will show no damage.

As the season wears on ask you doc to up the Beta Blockers mate !

Guest Deleted member

Only just seen this - and know exactly what you mean now...

And I myself know that Bill Shankly was completely wrong when he talked about football being more important than life or death