Ryan Lowe

Guest Foxhill Owl

Lowe still failed to hit the target; although his performance was more encouraging.

Lowe had far more chances than Madine, made runs looked more lively !

He did hit the target too.

Lowe with COG all day long.

Megson won us the game today. Realised that it wasnt working and change the team for the better.

You maybe correct but I wish he wouldnt invite pressure on when we are winning.

Went to a back 5 with JJ at RB at 2-1.

Needed JJ on the halfway line to break with it

Guest Foxhill Owl

Lowe did look very lively when he came on although frustrated me how he kept on straying offside, especially in a couple of situations where he had time to look down the line.

How many times did Madine get caught offside ?? Non because he didnt have a sniff at goal or make a decent run.

Lowe had more chances in first 5 minuets of coming on than Madine had all game.

COG makes runs. And had chances 2day .

COG and Lowe up top next game.

So Lowe may have missed the target a few times, but at least he is getting himself in those positions, rather than not bothering at all. Madine didn't look bothered today, he was the same on Tuesday night.

I don't think madine and COG work but if someone is gonna get dropped it should be madine. You can't expect to get anythin out when you arnt putting anythin in.

We seem to approach going forward a completely different way when Lowe is on the pitch. When it's madine and COG it gets lumped up to them and it bounces straight back. Lowe's movement is a cut above any of the other strikers but the amount of times he trays offside is so frustrating

Guest Foxhill Owl

It baffles me that people would play cog over Madine.

Based. Performances that's why.

Madine did zilch. Ogrady worked hard.

Y would you pick Madine other Ogrady ??

Do you think Madine worked harder ??

So Lowe may have missed the target a few times, but at least he is getting himself in those positions,

This is the key point.

He pushes teams back, i personally think he might be a yard too slow to start, but COG and Madine doesn't seem to work.