Ryan Lowe

Guest jake benson

Misses far too many chances for a goalscorer.

Prefer Morrison

kivo you are so right, he misses an awful lot of great chances but we looked better when he came on

Lowe's substitution helped, but for me, the introduction of Buxton was absolutely vital.

Otsemobor doesn't offer anything going forward at all, which meant Bostock had to play as a out and out winger to provide the wide threat, which clearly isn't his game.

WIth Buxton coming on, everyone knows he's a real threat going forward, and when he plays at full back, he's also a second winger. That allowed Bostock to play a more natural game, which meant he could play more centrally and really start to dictate things.

Lowe's movement also helped things, and it could be argued both had just as big an effect. My real worry with Lowe is his chance convertion rate. For someone who is a "natural goalscorer" he misses too many good chances. BUT, he gives us an honesty and some dynamics we perhaps don't get from Madine.

Guest Briscoe Inferno
Megson won us the game today. Realised that it wasnt working and change the team for the better.

N'Gala and Hinds as their CB's - good in the air but clumsy on the deck - not really sure why Megson didn't start Lowe TBH.

Delighted he changed it with plenty of time left.

COG might work hard but he isn't a threat and he is the reason we lump it so much.

How many crosses were put in for Madine today infact how many chances did he get. A few overhit hit passes from the ditherer. However it is no use complaining as Megson will always pick COG for league matches. No-one compares with him 30 yards out.

Lowe and Morrison were very good today and we used the channels very well when they were both on. Instead of the statues that were previuosly on.

Madine is a far better threat than COG ever will be, in the box. 30 yards out it would probably be COG.

COG might work hard but he isn't a threat and he is the reason we lump it so much.

How many crosses were put in for Madine today infact how many chances did he get. A few overhit hit passes from the ditherer. However it is no use complaining as Megson will always pick COG for league matches. No-one compares with him 30 yards out.

Lowe and Morrison were very good today and we used the channels very well when they were bLoth on. Instead of the statues that were previuosly on.

Madine is a far better threat than COG ever will be, in the box. 30 yards out it would probably be COG.

When madine puts the effort in he's a handful. Madine had one chance from what I can remember, and he put it well wide when he was about 6 yards out. He needs to pull his finger out, because no doubt about it he's got goals in him but not when he plays like last couple of games

The reason he barely had any chances was because he wasn't gettin himself in the areas for chances. Johnson put a couple of crosses in in the first half and there was no-one to be seen.

Lowe's movement causes problems, madine and COG don't make the same kind of runs and even if Lowe doesn't receive the ball, his runs create space for other players to run into.

I agree with others about bringing Buxton on though, was always going to cause them more problems

He might wanna try and act like it then instead of getting the face on and blaming everyone else when he loses the ball

Give him the chances and he'll score, the service was poo today.

He's just come back from 6 weeks out injured, give the kid a break FFS.

Guest JC Saviour

Madine is not interested I'd play Lowe every time

I agree.Last time I saw a player with less enthusiasm was Tudgay and look what happened there after Burnley tried to turn his head. Madine deserved to be replaced today and so did COG. As a result we won the game. Well done Meggo but go one step further and start with the front line what finished today. Neither Madine or COG have a divine right to start. Its the team what matters not individuals.

Give him the chances and he'll score, the service was poo today.

He's just come back from 6 weeks out injured, give the kid a break FFS.

When it did get delivered he wasn't there

He didn't look interested today, nor did he on Tuesday night.

And like I said previously, maybe if madine put the effort in, and got his backside in decent positions then maybe he'd get more chances. It isn't a coincidence that we had more chances when he went off.

And he missed a sitter in the second half.

I like him don't get me wrong, but only when he gives 100% and like I also said previously it isn't a coincidence that when he was putting the effort in the goals were coming for him.

He had a broken toe ffs, he hardly broke his leg. His match fitness will be the only thing he is lacking but it's going to get no better while he stands around sulking

And like I said previously, maybe if madine put the effort in, and got his backside in decent positions then maybe he'd get more chances. It isn't a coincidence that we had more chances when he went off.

And he missed a sitter in the second half.

I like him don't get me wrong, but only when he gives 100% and like I also said previously it isn't a coincidence that when he was putting the effort in the goals were coming for him.

He had a broken toe ffs, he hardly broke his leg. His match fitness will be the only thing he is lacking but it's going to get no better while he stands around sulking

To be honest, that is how madine plays, and in certain games he is more dangerous than others, just like lowe is more dangerous in games like today than others.

Lowe's movement rejuvinated us today, but in other games, Madine's quality will shine through. It's Megsons job to pick and choose which is necessary.

To be honest, that is how madine plays, and in certain games he is more dangerous than others, just like lowe is more dangerous in games like today than others.

Lowe's movement rejuvinated us today, but in other games, Madine's quality will shine through. It's Megsons job to pick and choose which is necessary.

I think that is how Madine is to an extent, but his work rate in the last couple of games have been nothing like the Madine at the start of the season, and yeah he's been out injured but he should be working like he was and when he's knackered he'll get taken off. Not walking about moaning

imo him and COG can't play together, neither of them has great movement but if It comes down to it and it's either Madine or COG, right now I'd choose COG. Simply because in the last 2 games Madine hasn't really offered anything.