Ryan Lowe

Guest Big Guns

Loving all the 'sort it out Megson' poo thats appearing in this thread.

Im reasonably happy with 2nd place to be fair

That 2nd place changes hands every week ,we need to win every game now for the rest of the season

Slightly confused, He was poo before Marshall, then he came good with Marshall, then he is poo again when playing with COG, so basically without having many factors in his favour to make him interested he is just poo , surely your not saying that are you BG ?

So who ranks higher in your "players I don't rate and will constantly slag off regardless of what they do" list?

Madine or JJ?

Guest Foxhill Owl

Wouldn't be surprised to see Madine end up at Leicester particularly if we didn't go up Pearson is a big admirer and is rumoured to have made an offer while at Hull

How do you know pearson is a big admirer ?

I'm a little worried about our finishing lately.

We've got 4 decent strikers, but have they got 20 lg goals between them?

I was confident in the second half because we kept creating, but bloody hell, we missed a lot of chances again.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Was it twice or three times he touched the ball? I worry about some people on here!

Both clint and Lowe played well.

Lowe made some very good runs.

Clintons hold up play and touches were exceptional.

He created the second goal .

Guest Foxhill Owl

I'm a little worried about our finishing lately.

I was confident in the second half because we kept creating, but bloody hell, we missed a lot of chances again.

They have already got 20 league goals between them .

Out of those four we seem to only have one decent goalscorer (Madine) and he does seem a little out of sorts at the moment.

Can't say I have been massively impressed with Mr Lowe's finishing recently.

Might be a case of lack of sharpness.

However, he did make a notable and positive change when he came on.

The major flaw in our strike force is that non of them has any notable pace, it is something that costs us goals every game. A pacey striker with footballing ability playing alongside O'Grady would see us waving goodbye to this league.

That and that when we play Madine and O'Grady we revert back to hoofing it aimlessly.

Lowe comes on and we started playing it on the deck.

It's probably more to do with our approach play, Lowe doesn't want to be receiving a ball boomed into from the halfway line If we can get a decent central midfielder in and Bostock is given licence to attack, players like Lowe and Morrison should come into their own We need to mix it up more

Guest intercity0wl

That and that when we play Madine and O'Grady we revert back to hoofing it aimlessly.

So is it COG pr Madine that cause us to play the aimless hoofing ? as i dont see it happen when he is partnered with anybody other tham madine, some of the best football i have seen this season was the second half at Tranmere, where lowe caused the problems again.

I couldn't agree more!

We have the players to outplay and out football teams in this league by playing to feet and hitting accurate long balls when the need arises. If we do this we will walk out of the league. If we persist in continually hitting long, aimless, inaccurate balls to the strikers we may just scrape up.

So is it COG pr Madine that cause us to play the aimless hoofing ?

I would apportion a decent part of the blame at our defenders feet.

I just think that they see two big blokes up top and decide to take the easy option.

However, I would concede the lack of mobility from those two also contributes.

Edited by SiJ

I've come to the conclusion Madine is useless without Marshall.

Play Lowe more often, unless we can get a player in that is capable of getting to the bye line and providing quality crosses.

Also think Palmer should get more of a look in.

Guest Sniper1

Madine was poor yesterday, did nothing of note, his touch was poor so his head dropped.

O'Grady ran the channels and held the ball up, not his best game but still worked hard.

Lowe came on and looked lively against a static back 4.

Semi was poor today so the Buxton sub was a good move.

Reda, Batth and Llera were good, Prutton was the stand out player in the first half.

When Lowe came on he dragged their back 4 all over the place and JJ got more space.

This however is one game and im sure Madine will play a big part from now until the end of the season.

I would imagine it will be from the bench for the next few games.