Ryan Lowe

Lewis Buxton won us the match more than Lowe...

Got to agree, Ecc. In the first half we appeared to be playing with a back two of Lliera and Bartth, and they were getting clobbered. Neither had a good first half. With the introduction of Buxton, the back line steadied, and there was the added attacking option.Cannot see why Buxton's name isn't the first on the sheet.

Guest intercity0wl

Our defenders do chip in with the goals witch is great, we lack pace up front , on so many occasions this season a bit of pace up top we would kill games off.

Yeovil CB Hinds n other kid were 6 footers yet we still hoofed it up top, Lowe and Morrison came on ball into feet . Yeovil back line looked poor. Lowe would be in my starting line up all day long.

Morrison and Lowe on tuesday night they deserve there chance

Went from playing some decent stuff to just hoofing it up front as soon as Madine came back into the side a few weeks back, which is surprising as he seems to spend most of his time sat on his arse after being given a little knock by an opposition centre back.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Foxhill Owl

Went from playing some decent stuff to just hoofing it up front as soon as Madine came back, which is surprising as he seems to spend most of his time sat on his arse after being

given a little knock by an opposition centre back.

One poster said Madine does everything Ogrady does.

Like you stated he constantly on his arse. He can't hold the ball up he is to weak.

We played better football when morrison n Ogrady started against tranmere!

Guest Big Guns

Yeah because losing Marshall has had no effect on how we have started to play.

Madine was poo before marshall came,and he's gone back to poo now hes gone.

Guest intercity0wl

Yeah because losing Marshall has had no effect on how we have started to play.

But some are now saying with the performances JJ is putting in Marshall is not being missed, so which one is it to be ?.

It isn't about dissing one striker or another, it's about finding the right combination We have four good strikers who all have decent attributes and who can all play a part Perhaps the only thing we lack is pace. Finding the right pairing has to take in which pairings complement eachother. To my mind, and seemingly many other also, the Madine/COG pairing doesn't work. I'm some will use the same justification they did for so long with JOC, that we are picking up points That only tells part of the story though, who's to say that with a different combination we wouldn't be more successful? From what I've seen this season, Madine works well with Morrison and COG and Lowe seem to gel well. At the moment COG would probably shade it for me as Madine looks a little off the pace I'm sure he will come again but with something like one goal in his last nine games, he perhaps needs to start from the bench. Another thing, I don't want to see us chopping and changing the strikers against Blackpool, just play the best combination and leave them to develop an understanding

Guest Big Guns

But some are now saying with the performances JJ is putting in Marshall is not being missed, so which one is it to be ?.

Marshalls always gunna be missed but at the minit Jjs different class.

Guest intercity0wl

Madine was poo before marshall came,and he's gone back to poo now hes gone.

Slightly confused, He was poo before Marshall, then he came good with Marshall, then he is poo again when playing with COG, so basically without having many factors in his favour to make him interested he is just poo , surely your not saying that are you BG ?

Guest Foxhill Owl

Slightly confused, He was poo before Marshall, then he came good with Marshall, then he is poo again when playing with COG, so basically without having many factors in his favour to

make him interested he is just poo , surely your not saying that are you BG ?

12 goals in league one . At the age of 20 that's good going. He isn't poo , he still developing.

But he not playing well been lazy last few games.

If Madine played well when Marshell came in does that mean we need a winger who puts the ball in the box ??

Guest Big Guns

12 goals in league one . At the age of 20 that's good going. He isn't poo , he still developing.

If Madine played well when Marshell came in does that mean we need a winger who puts the ball in the box ??

Maybe

I wont lie, I'm a Madine fan. I think he is the best finisher at the club, he can drop deep for the ball and thake pressure of our midfield, is winning his shair of headers, and is working very hard to put some pressure on opposition's back line.

I think that Megson is perhaps asking too much of him, and he can't handle it all all the time. It is not how he used to play while at Carlisle. I must add how I believe that no other player in the league gets so many wrong ref's decissions against him.

Guest Big Guns

Well what other reason can it be, is it cuz they played together at carlile ?

Maybe ,I think leicster will sign madine so he can play with his mate again

He seemed happy when Marshall was here but he's been a bit mardy now

Guest Deleted member

Loving all the 'sort it out Megson' poo thats appearing in this thread.

Im reasonably happy with 2nd place to be fair

Guest Foxhill Owl

Maybe ,I think leicster will sign madine so he can play with his mate again

He seemed happy when Marshall was here but he's been a bit mardy now

Are you ITK about this Big Lad. ?

I don't think Madine going anywere.

Also I don't even think Madine was in megsons plans this season until he started hitting the back of the net.

He need some confidence back, the Madine that

Scored the volley against Chesterfield isn't the same Madine as yesterday, he had a clear chance to shoot in first half and took to long . 2monrh ago there would have been no hesitation .