Stephen Quinn-Reaction

Stoke is an understatment.

I'd say more like Wimbledon circa 1980's.

Worse than some of the stuff we played under Warnock.

Effective though.

Megson and hoofball go hand in hand.

lolz

You know who you lot looked like don't you? Us under Shreeves, Yorath, Turner etc. Inferior players replacing what little quality you had, plummeting down the divisions with no obvious style of play whatsoever. Just a mish-mash of ineffective shit.

Best thing is, you still think you're a good side. I'll save most of my laughter for the day the penny drops for you.

Guest Sheff Owl

Effective though.

Well at least we have a team with direction, passion and heart.

Your lot are just sliding down the League with sod all to look forward to, deluded fans and a awful squad.

What makes me laugh is if we're aggressive, what is Morgan?

Didn't he put that Barnsley player out with an elbow for 12 months, # skull wasn't it?

Don't know how they have the nerve to moan about us, didn't even apologise cos he'd done nowt wrong. Like hell !

Nowt but a set of mamby pambys!

Makes me laugh the piggies bemoaning our style of play when they have been a hoofball side for as long as I remember.

In fact, have the pigs ever been known to play a passing game?

The one player who epitomises them and they identify with is a thuggish pig nosed roid boy.

Effective though.

what utter testicles!!! we passed you off that pitch yesterday AND we also have other strings to our bow when we need to (like being 2-0 down with 7mins to go). check the stats ; possesion; (roughly) 50-50, our attempts at goal; 18 yours;6 (at flippinghome FFS). we owned that match and being 2-0 down was a travesty. JUSTICE IN FOOTBALL was almost achieved at 90 mins though lol

I wish Mego would make a cheeky bid for him in January. We would be complete with a player like that in our side.

If we got promoted and they don't I can definately see this happening.

Can't imagine us making bids of 2 million plus when we are in this division though.