Sign in to follow this  
Box_Man

Stephen Quinn-Reaction

For anyone who has world subscription check out Stephen Quinn's post match interview

Three times he says he's devastated to have lost the game lol

Says we play like Stoke.....

Future Father-in-law is an OWL and he's going to try and hide from him for a week even tho he scored a goal and they drew the game.

The Players know it......some of their fans are starting to catch on and now know it....the city is OURS

lol

Guest pops55

My mate who's a pig was texting me and comlaining about the ref i said don't be a sore loser, to whitch he replied we din't lose. i said no but it feels like it doesn't it. He stopped texting after that mardy [email protected]

He soon recovered from that broken neck he got in the first 5 minutes, didn't he?

Classless little runt, always looking to go down and stay down to try and get somebody booked.

Guest Bobs Brain Tonic

Did I watch the wrong game by accident? In the real game were Pigs knocking it about like Barca???

They did NOTHING. No football, no 'hoofball', nothing.

What I thought I saw were two counter attacks stealing a 2-0 lead after we were battering them, then dirty time wasting tactics from the 30th minute.

He's a classless [email protected]

Hate the man. Suited to the pigs very much so, just like Morgan.

Yes he's a typical grunter.

Gobby and needs a good slap.

I'd happily play like Stoke every week....

He had to be corrected by the interviewer that they didn't lose the game.....HA HA HA

Edited by Box_Man

Cant stand the cnut

he went to the chris morgan school of being a [email protected]

He soon recovered from that broken neck he got in the first 5 minutes, didn't he?

He had a broken neck? Thank flip for that. I thought the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse had come in and laid down some serious disease and pestilence on his ass, the way he went down. Glad it was only a small injury in comparison!

Off all the Pigs I've watched against Wednesday over the years, he's the one I hate the most.

he's a horrible little scrot with the most punchable face i have ever seen!!

He has that petulant child look permanently on his face . Is his future missus blind , mental or just very low self esteem .

Guest Triplej2

Did I watch the wrong game by accident? In the real game were Pigs knocking it about like Barca???

What I thought I saw were two counter attacks stealing a 2-0 lead after we were battering them, then dirty time wasting tactics from the 30th minute.

What exactly WAS their style yesterday? probably the most non descript wishy washy sh*t I've ever seen. A bit like us in Laws' last days, aimless, toothless. Even their goals were a set piece and a big slice of luck.

And of all the teams that have tried to establish themselves in the premiership in the last few years I would say Stoke have been the most sucessful!

I wouldn't mind playing like them if we achieved something similar!

Hate that fookwit. I hope to god his future wife is not the little brunette bird I saw him with on Eccesall road about a year ago, she was flipping stunning. I was flabergasted that ginger coont managed to bag that, even though he is a footballer. One of the ugliest men ever.

Hate that fookwit. I hope to god his future wife is not the little brunette bird I saw him with on Eccesall road about a year ago, she was flipping stunning. I was flabergasted that ginger coont managed to bag that, even though he is a footballer. One of the ugliest men ever.

He probably goes with the rohypnol chat up , either that or he`s told her it`s either him or he`ll let Evans loose with her .

She is clearly little more than a *****, with her eyes on his bank balance. Or maybe she actually does go for the inbred ginger runt look.

stephen quinn's hair do,i poo thru better hair than that.