Stephen Quinn-Reaction

Stoke is an understatment.

I'd say more like Wimbledon circa 1980's.

Worse than some of the stuff we played under Warnock.

Effective though.

Megson and hoofball go hand in hand.

'kin hell Congo...sour grapes anyone?

As if it was hoofball all game, yes some of our play was - but yours was just as bad to Cresswell and Evans. You was hardly playing liquid football!

Semedo and Lines both played it on the ground and Marshall tore your right back a new @rsehole.

Get a grip, get some perspective and stop being so bloody biased to think that we're just a hoofball team.

Either way - we fookin' got to you lot at your side of the city and long may it continue.

Edited by TodwickOwl

Effective though.

Shows how little you know then fool.

Deluded like the rest of the thick little grunters. :laugh:

Effective though.

Thing is, you know that's a lie. You lot are so depressed at losing a 2 goal lead, that you're clutching onto anything. Be a man, admit we're the better bet for promotion, and that the result yesterday, on balance was a fair one. United have had some good sides over the last few years, the best one when you steamrollered the league with Reading. The side you have at the minute is a poor championship side, that hasn't got used to League 1 football. It took us a few years, and you'll be the same.

As for the Stoke/Wimbledon stuff, we all know it's rubbish. Our best 2 players yesterday were Marshall and Semedo. Yes we have a very big side, but also one that can play some decent stuff. I hardly put players like Collins, McGuire, Montgomery etc as learning their trade at the Ajax school of football.

Don't be a sheep and follow the crowd.

Worse than some of the nothing is worse than the poo stuff we played under Warnock.

Effective though. Which is why when we played it and got to the premiership we couldn`t care less , but now we`ve proved what a gastly team we are hated by most fans in football we have to try and shift the fact of what a scummy set up we are

fixed

She is clearly little more than a *****, with her eyes on his bank balance. Or maybe she actually does go for the inbred ginger runt look.

I really hope she isn't reading this, much as I dislike him there is really no need to go down this route.

Went in toilets after game in Rawson Spring, whilst having a wee wee a guy told us all that if he ever finds out he's only got 48 hours left to live, he's not going to shag any nice birds or arrange to have his last few days in a place he loves or anything of this sort, he's going to "track down that horrible, ginger, little piggy cnut Stephen Quinn and stab him repeatedly until he himself keels over." all this in a Massive booming yorkshire accent.

It was mint

Went in toilets after game in Rawson Spring, whilst having a wee wee a guy told us all that if he ever finds out he's only got 48 hours left to live, he's not going to shag any nice birds or arrange to have his last few days in a place he loves or anything of this sort, he's going to "track down that horrible, ginger, little piggy cnut Stephen Quinn and stab him repeatedly until he himself keels over." all this in a Massive booming yorkshire accent.

It was mint

I bet it was his future father-in-law :smile:

Hate that fookwit. I hope to god his future wife is not the little brunette bird I saw him with on Eccesall road about a year ago, she was flipping stunning. I was flabergasted that ginger coont managed to bag that, even though he is a footballer. One of the ugliest men ever.

She is a student nurse with my daughter in law my , her and my son went out with them and another couple to alton towers ,my lad said soon as they got there Quinn and her dissapeared he wanted to be on his own dosnt like mixing is a right oddball by all accounts...bloody ugly as well..think its all about the pound notes lol

He`s probably been used to no-one wanting to be within 5 miles of him since birth , leaves a mental scar that would . If your punching way way above your weight woman wise you`re not going to want her to be within shouting distance of anyone better than you , which in his case is 99.9999999% of the male population . I bet his lass has a check list :-

popularity = disliked

looks = f*****g rough

build= scrawny

personality = whinger

bank balance = big

Some pig tried to tell me at work that they were the better side in the 1st half, passing it around with the crowd shouting "ole!" whilst we just hoofed it. Admittedly, I wasn't at the game, but I was at the beamback and that's not what I saw on the screens.