How many times have you been to the sty

Every time in 90's including once, I think, a pre season friendly that had a MASSIVE crowd and loads of bother. Anyone remember it? Think it was Steel City Cup or somert but never happened after that. Not been since.

All the above and last 2 plus tomorrow so think thats 7 in all....O and i was once dragged when they played Australia in a friendly to mark opening of that lop-sided shed they call a Kop, dont think that counts though

Tomorrow will be four

First in 1968 my dad took me to watch Brian Tiler after his move to Villa from Rovrum (yeh am an old git )

Second 79-80 TC's wonder goal I was on the shoreham that day

Thirdly was stood with Walsall fans on thank Givens day pure comedy gold ( for you youngens Givens missed a pen which relegated utd). Looking forward to tomorrow UTO WTID

Been about 5 times, 1st in 1980 (the Curran goal). Sat in the south stand with hundreds of other Owls. Never seen us win there yet. Hopefully first win for me there tomorrow. Quietly confident, will take a draw now though!

I went to see Billy Graham ( that religious nutcase) when I was a kid. Other than that never have and never will I'd rather self harm by stapling my nuts to my desk

My mate's wife had the vicar round to discuss a date for their christening. A day was mentioned and the vicar said he couldn't do it 'cos he was going to Bramall lane. " I didn't know you were a utd. fan" she said, " I'm not " he said " I'm going to see Billy Graham"

"Oh, who does he play for " !!!!

5 for me

I went early 70s lost 3-2

1980 twice 1-1 both

1991 lost 2-0

1992ish 1-1 hirst scored

Going to lane tomorrow

UTO

WTID

My first one was 1967, and today will be second one I've missed since then, for the simple reason that they're ripping us off with ticket prices. Our fans are paying £28:50 for a third division game, and there are seats at Old Trafford, for Premiership games, priced at £28:00. We should have all boycotted the game, and when they come to Hillsborough we should charge them the same, and give them either the triangle between the Lep and the North, or just the bottom tier of the Lep.