How many times have you been to the sty

Every time in 90's including once, I think, a pre season friendly that had a MASSIVE crowd and loads of bother. Anyone remember it? Think it was Steel City Cup or somert but never happened after that. Not been since.

Guest intercity0wl

Been Many many times, and cheered on the home side on quite a few occasions, sat on the ShorehamTerracing loads with my sarnis and iced Pop, and seen some cracking players, games and shots, Sad day when they decided to get shut of the Cricket and made it a fully fledged four sided Pig Sty.

Ive been twice and sat with the grunters it was awful - they were fighting each other while queing for a pint then all the specimens i was sat with spent the whole match looking at the Wednesday fans and getting more and more angry. " WHY ARE THEY F**KIN BOUNCING " etc,etc.....

Been Many many times, and cheered on the home side on quite a few occasions, sat on the ShorehamTerracing loads with my sarnis and iced Pop, and seen some cracking players, games and shots, Sad day when they decided to get shut of the Cricket and made it a fully fledged four sided Pig Sty.

Brilliant

Guest James-The-Owl

Tomorrow will be my fifth.

1st: 1-0 defeat, Quinn goal.

2nd: 2-2 draw, Bolder double.

3rd: 2-1 win, Tudgay wonder goal.

4th: 3-2 defeat, Esajas & Tudgay.

Exact same apart from I didn't go to the 1-0 defeat.

Every time in 90's including once, I think, a pre season friendly that had a MASSIVE crowd and loads of bother. Anyone remember it? Think it was Steel City Cup or somert but never happened after that. Not been since.

Wasn't that when carlton kicked vinny jones three feet up in the air within the first five minutes and got sent off. Referee was (er gonads can't remember his name, keith something or other from sheffield). I sat with the home crowd that day, cos I didn't want to get pissed on but the smell of pigshit was just as unbearable.

Been to a handful, ones which stick in my mind:

1-1 Hendon Free Kick - My first away derby

1-3 Just after we sold Sibon

0-1 Alan Quinns offside on the line goal

I think I've been once since the incident where the little girl got hit with a flare. I saw it happen and it was frightening. Never liked going there. Been all over the country yet never felt so intimidated as coming out of that away end, with our own local coppers standing around whilst idiots try and kick it off.

It would have to be a big match to get me back to Bum Hole Stain

My first game at the sty was around 1970, not entirely sure of the year but we lost 3-2, our keeper, Peter Grummit let the winning goal through his legs. My last visit to the sty was possibly the 1-1 draw when Hirsty scored and Warhurst had a perfectly good goal ruled out, he wasn't offside has he was outside the box and he lobbed the ball in. I went to just about every game between those two, county cup, league cup etc. I remember us winning there 2-0 in the county cup, and we followed that up with another 2-0 county cup win on our next visit. Haven't a clue how many times I've been in total, but it must be around the 10 mark.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.