Derby Rumours

Rumour has it that Harry McGuire has been turning up to training wearing an Owls shirt.

Funny that cos a mate of mine told me he was an OWL and that he was sat next to him at one of the away games i think at end of last season.Didnt believe him but he swears its true

Guest Triplej2

Funny that cos a mate of mine told me he was an OWL and that he was sat next to him at one of the away games i think at end of last season.Didnt believe him but he swears its true

oh do keep up :rolleyes:

Ched Evans has been rushed to hospital with severe lacerations to his anus after been assaulted with a Special Edition Sheffield Wednesday Beamback programme. The assault happen in Meadowhall. The assailants identity is unknown though he was wearing a Leon Clarke commemorative flag as a cape, a pair of soiled Y fronts emblazoned with Owlsman on the back. and packets of Danish Smoked Back Bacon covered hi nipples

Guest surfing-owl

Heard that Tevez will be signing on loan this week for the pigs.

I heard that Tevez was signing for us but then shef utd said they would take us for millions at court so we just got berbetov instead

I heard a runour that we are getting over-confident.

Careful lads - pride comes before a fall - and more than anything I would hate to slip up against them of all teams..

Yep.

I remember them spouting off before the "Robson game" at Hillsborough, with their superior budget and league position. We had just signed Danny Wallwork and obviously, we all knew who won.

Guest wewantsturrockback

Yep.

I remember them spouting off before the "Robson game" at Hillsborough, with their superior budget and league position. We had just signed Danny Wallwork and obviously, we all knew who won.

ronny wallwork. who was amazing that game. did nowt afterwards lol!

im as terrified as ever for the derby, hate the build up and will probably only enjoy if we are 10-0 up. but nice to be able to enjoy a bit of banter, and jokes about trivial cr*p with the grunters etc , lets not forget only a year ago our very existence was in serious threat!