Derby Rumours

I heard a rumor that Lassana Diara has turned down a move to Donny Rovers and Spurs in favor of joining the massive Owls on Friday of this week at 8am sharp. Followed by Messi at 10am. Although I am still nervous and think we will loose.

Hear a Rumour that someone.."cough"...has kidnapped Brian the B.... and are suspending him from the upper tier dressed as an Owl, like the Columbian supporter in Italia 90.

Heard that Danny Wilson is claiming that United fans are in for a surprise on Sunday, that the football they've been watching recently, if you can call it that, will be unrecognisable.

Might be something to do with the 11 loanees he's desperately trying to sign before the weekend do you think?

Wednesday have requested that United leave the undersoil heating on. Not because of any threat of bad weather, but because they'd like Bywater to keep warm while he's doing nowt.

Another rumour states that the blunts will NOT turn on undersoil heating in a desperate attempt to cool of Madine...

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I have it on good authority that come Sunday afternoon United will still remain unbeaten this season....FACT

Mark my words - we are fooked.

Agent Wilson is set to self-destruct, triggered by the final whistle on Sunday, after Wednesday win 0-5 and the completion of Mission Massacre2. He will be replaced by Agent Laws who will commence Project Relegation & Administration.

This wins - very good Spud :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: