Watch SUFC V SWFC online Live

Guest foreverowl

Guest foreverowl

Does anyone know where I can watch the game live on my PC. I am unable to go tot he game as I no longer live in sheffield but I would love to watch it live. I can not believe that the BBC are showing Leicester City v Birmingham City instead. Absolutely ridicules!!! our game will have miles more drama in it even for the neutral.

I think it will not be available, it is an unfortunate thing, but you could listen over the net via Weds Player, they have a free trial going on at the mo...but stand corrected?

Would still be worth people posting some links to sites that it might pop up on. If the Chesterfield game was on then surely there's a chance the derby will be too.

Init?

I watched the 2nd half of the game on Saturday and have saved the link.

I'm not sure what the criteria is for it going online live are apart from the obvious.

They appear to have been available in the past based on BBC showing extended highlights as a feature game so I'm hoping that this will be the case on Sunday.

They've been available before on Bet365 for example on this basis.

I'm not sure on OT's policy of posting links as it seemed to be frowned upon in the past so it's probably better to wait until nearer the day.

I reckon it will be on though but it's not yet shown on the site which showed the game against Chesterfield although that's not unusual at this stage of the week.

Edited by sonofbert2

Bet365 chat:

Chris Hi

Chris Are you showing a live stream of Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday?

Ailie T Unfortunately we do not have the rights to stream this event to UK customers.

Chris ok thanks. are you showing it internationally then?

Ailie T Sorry, we are not streaming the event at all.