OFFICIAL Transfer Deadline Day news

To change the subject does anyone know if we have any other injurys that could mean we have a weaker team for Charlton? I ask because Megson said last night that we have 8 players out injured and i could only think of 4 that are injured - JJ, COG, D Jones and Semi.

Sky also mentioned during the game that Liam Palmer wouldn't play against Charlton because he will be with the Scotland U-21 team.

Edited by Danish

24 senior pros plus the likes of Palmer, O'Donnell, Nyonni, Modest, Oliver and Jameson is a pretty big squad for this division Even with 8 injured that still leaves 22 to pick from

Palmer and ROD will be part of the 24 senior pros now.

Taken from BBC Website:

1144: THE INSIDER

_55045186_insider.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday manager gary megson doesn't expect any further business to be concluded today after the Owls wrapped up a deal for Bury striker Ryan Lowe late last night. The Owls ended talks with the former Portsmouth striker Lomana Lua Lua after meeting the player at the weekend.

Guest SpiderBoy

Taken from BBC Website:

_55045186_insider.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday manager gary megson doesn't expect any further business to be concluded today after the Owls wrapped up a deal for Bury striker Ryan Lowe late last night. The Owls ended talks with the former Portsmouth striker Lomana Lua Lua after meeting the player at the weekend.

See page 6 of this thread

_55045186_insider.jpg

This, although I do think Sedgwick provides adequate cover, it's not fair on Palmer to expect him to fill in when he's clearly not a winger.

We also need someone for when Marshall goes back to Stoke

Played fine for me on Saturday as a winger. Played great as a RB as well for half a game against Blackburn and the whole game against Bradford - think he is fine playing in different positions.

Edited by Last_Great_Hope

To change the subject does anyone know if we have any other injurys that could mean we have a weaker team for Charlton? I ask because Megson said last night that we have 8 players out injured and i could only think of 4 that are injured - JJ, COG, D Jones and Semi.

Jameson. Possibly Rob Jones if his broken nose is causing a problem?

1251: THE OUTSIDER

_55045186_insider.jpg