OFFICIAL Transfer Deadline Day news

Any sightings of Lua Lua in Morrisons or Cody Macs name on the side of a car at Montys Motors - stick em in here.

I know Lua Lua has seemingly been written off by GM but I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign, same goes with Mellor (not both though).

Would be very happy with Lua Lua & Cody.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Darius Vassell on wing and Michael Owen on loan!!

What a pleasant suprise...

I wonder who will be leaving Bumhole Lane...

Guest danny wath owl

I heard a roumer simon church on loan from reading! Prob testicles tho

I think the pleasant suprise is henfleet finally going to sign. :-)

I seriously heard one of the SSN reporters in the studio say "Things are really starting to hot up in this transfer window now"...

...at 7:07am.

I think by 10:45pm it'll look like the sporting equivalent of Babestation, with the reporters gyrating at the camera rubbing copies of contract faxes to the FA around their genitals.

Well today's the day, this the day when we find out whether it was worth risking our pre season preparation, whether Milans brinkmanship has finally paid off. Koumas and Mellor still for me, though I'm not optimistic.

Could unattached players like Koumas and Hargreaves not sign for a team at any time independent of transfer windows? Not saying we are signing either, just using them as examples.

I seriously heard one of the SSN reporters in the studio say "Things are really starting to hot up in this transfer window now"...

...at 7:07am.

I think by 10:45pm it'll look like the sporting equivalent of Babestation, with the reporters gyrating at the camera rubbing copies of contract faxes to the FA around their genitals.

I just had a mental image of Georgie Thompson and Millie Clode rubbing the contract faxes on each others boobies.......................lovely..........just wish Kelly Dalglish was still on there :wub: