OFFICIAL Transfer Deadline Day news

No disrespect to Sedgwick who I know worked crazy hard in pre-season and started the season off fairly well, but he's not really up to being 1st choice on the wing for a promotion pushing L1 team, that leaves us with only 2 wingers IMO JJ and Marshall, we absolutely need cover there.

No disrespect to Sedgwick who I know worked crazy hard in pre-season and started the season off fairly well, but he's not really up to being 1st choice on the wing for a promotion pushing L1 team, that leaves us with only 2 wingers IMO JJ and Marshall, we absolutely need cover there.

This is exactly why we'll be signing a player or two today.

Don't think anyone in but Coke (Chesterfield) Reynolds (St Johnstone) and Beevers (Barnsley) loan and maybe one or 2 other fringe players like Nyoni also going out on loan while new year. Nothing concrete in this I'm definitely not ITK or anything just guessing.

That would leave us thin on numbers unless someone else came in.

Guest wednesday_lass

This, although I do think Sedgwick provides adequate cover, it's not fair on Palmer to expect him to fill in when he's clearly not a winger.

We also need someone for when Marshall goes back to Stoke

Guest utOwlz

To change the subject does anyone know if we have any other injurys that could mean we have a weaker team for Charlton? I ask because Megson said last night that we have 8 players out injured and i could only think of 4 that are injured - JJ, COG, D Jones and Semi.

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Kay Burley and the Asian weather lass as special guests with Eamon Holmes smearing himself with best butter.

Pmsl,

That's best butter, so it is!!

lol

Did it with preston :-)

Guest wednesday_lass

To change the subject does anyone know if we have any other injurys that could mean we have a weaker team for Charlton? I ask because Megson said last night that we have 8 players out injured and i could only think of 4 that are injured - JJ, COG, D Jones and Semi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he said we had 8 that weren't available..doesn't mean they were injured

Guest Sheff Owl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just seen mellor at Trafford centre.

He isn't going anywhere then.

mellor just pulled in to main carpark at the ground was walking passed going to club shop

Guest utOwlz

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he said we had 8 that weren't available..doesn't mean they were injured

On the OS he says 'We have 24 senior pros, eight of whom are injured or have picked up knocks, so we couldn't do a great deal more than what we did on the night.'

So obviously there are more injuries than we thought. Just hope they will be back to play Charlton.

On the OS he says 'We have 24 senior pros, eight of whom are injured or have picked up knocks, so we couldn't do a great deal more than what we did on the night.'

So obviously there are more injuries than we thought. Just hope they will be back to play Charlton.

That means they're not injured but he's going to make it sound like they are and means they will be back for Charlton.