Ben Marshall

Was just a delight to see someone confident to have the ball, confident to run with the ball and then have the vision and ability to provide an end product.

Megson on RS said he is getting match fitness so probably explains why he petered out a little in the second half...

Technically the best player we've had at Wednesday for years.

And I'm not saying that lightly...he really is a genuinely talented lad.

He'll be playing in the Premiership in a couple of years time...he's a far better player for his age than Chris Brunt was, and look at what Brunt's gone on to achieve.

Guest Buxtonian

For f==k sake, don't try to compare JJ with him. He's street lengths ahead of JJ and despite obvious lack of full match fitness offers far more than JJ will ever do. January needs to be Cheque Book time.

He's obviously influencing Palmer as well. just before he was subbed, he beat two defenders and started in on the by-line screaming for someone to pass to, but the attackers were miles behind. Think we've got two good ones here. Palmer still needs an extra pound or two on him, but we must persevere with him. He's improving game by game.

the lad honestly reminds me of robben every time i see him get the ball ! he adds a new dimention thats for sure!

Yep reason being is his close control, he never has the ball more than a few inches away from his feet when dribbling. If you can do that, thats why you can dribble by so many players.

Yesterday it didnt matter how many players were on him, you always felt he could beat them all!

Different player to a young Brunty as he doesnt have the missile shot of him I don't think, but his skill and dribbling ability is far better. Fantastic awareness with that backheel to Madine yesterday too, a joy to watch.

Guest Distraught!

Technically the best player we've had at Wednesday for years.

And I'm not saying that lightly...he really is a genuinely talented lad.

He'll be playing in the Premiership in a couple of years time...he's a far better player for his age than Chris Brunt was, and look at what Brunt's gone on to achieve.

So why weren't Charlton interested in him then? :ohmy:

The lad is different gravy. Should easily be playing premiership within a couple of years. He is one of the players that could make the difeerence between promotion and just missing out.

Just hope that we can keep him fit and playing well and pray we can keep him til end of season.

With stokes new signings, fingers crossed that if we are in the championship we can really push for his permanent signature.

Guest JessicaaTheOwl

When i saw him sat he looked Good and confiedent with the ball, hopefully we should se him put some good goals in !