Lua lua

Guest maltaowl

Sit in south stand and saw someone in box when going for HT drink who I recognised but couldn't put a name to the face. Think it was Lua Lua actually after reading this

Anyone realised he has been poo poo for "Omonia", in the bloody cypriot league.

I know league 1 aint great but it must be better than the Cypriot league !?

Wont happen anyway.

Didn't Megson go to Cyprus at the end of last season?

Edited by Mr MooCow

Just got back! OK, there was a coloured lad who was with a couple of agent type characters. They were shown to their seats by MM sat a couple of rows behind him, so no in match conversations. Wore a baseball cap, jeans around his arse and a flashy jacket, so definitely a footballer look-alike. Googled Cody Mac, wrong colour. Had no idea who it was and just checked out Lua Lua and all I can say is, he was pretty similar looking. Definitely not a kid though.

He joined in with Hi Ho, slagged off Jones all game and smiled whenever Marshall got the ball. All made up apart from the first para. lol

I sit in the north stand, exactly opposite directors box. Obviously its not close enough to see properly but it was noticable that there was a bloke shown to his seat with a baseball cap on, sat behind the front row of the directors box. Didnt have a suit on. I mentioned straight away that he looked like a footballer, if u know what i mean

I can believe he was at the game as guest of our chairman,

Doesn't mean he's signing or even a target.

We can hope though!

Would be very random to bring him all the way up from Brighton,where hes training,to watch us against Sflaphorpe!i reckon theres method in the manders......

Guest Sheff Owl

I would so love this to be true...

But come on Lomana Lua Lua could be joining us in League One???

What a great signing if that happens.