Lua lua

Not one for bullsh1tting, but my mate was sat in south stand with his kid today, rang me at halftime to say Koumas was watching the game in the south stand. I was sat in North so no idea if true but he's not a wind up merchant so cant see why he would be lying. Did anyone see him if sat in south?? Like i say i dont write bullsh1t about players signing and didnt want to start another Koumas thread but just wondered if anyone one had seen him??

Guest Sheff Owl

Lua Lua is something totally different what we have and IMO would be very good addition.

Would love to see that Celebration regular at Hillsboro! :biggrin:

Guest Sheff Owl

Not one for bullsh1tting, but my mate was sat in south stand with his kid today, rang me at halftime to say Koumas was watching the game in the south stand. I was sat in North so no idea if true but he's not a wind up merchant so cant see why he would be lying. Did anyone see him if sat in south?? Like i say i dont write bullsh1t about players signing and didnt want to start another Koumas thread but just wondered if anyone one had seen him??

Should have asked him to try and get a photo :biggrin:

Very interesting. Mandaric signed him for Portsmouthn when he was there.

He was at Omonia last in Cyprus seemingly. Two ex Hearts laddies Christos Karipidis and Bruno Aguiar play there. They finished second last season and the Champions the season before. He was at Olympiakos before Omonia and they're a huge club in Greece.