Lua lua

Guest Deleted member

I was taking the p1$$ after the Koumas thread during pre-season

The woooooooooooosssssssh is still firmly on your shoulders Nige. lol

*blush*

Guest S60Carl

I think that GM wants to play 4-3-3 long term and this could be the final piece of that Jigsaw can you imagine a side that looks something likes this.

Weaver

Buxton Batth Jones Bennett

Samedo Prutton

Marshall

COG Lua Lua

Madine

Subs

O'Donnell

Semi

Lines

JJ

Reda

This side should be good enough to absolutely destroy this league.

I think that GM wants to play 4-3-3 long term and this could be the final piece of that Jigsaw can you imagine a side that looks something likes this.

Weaver

Buxton Batth Jones Bennett

Samedo Prutton

Marshall

COG Lua Lua

Madine

Subs

O'Donnell

Semi

Lines

JJ

Reda

This side should be good enough to absolutely destroy this league.

I bet you are a world class manager on Championship Manager! :wink:

Anyone still doubting LL pace and ability should look at the you tube clip in the other thread. We have moved huge steps forward in the last 18 months and that will reflect in this seasons finishing position. Shoot me down if I'm wrong but wel will finish in the top 6. Not good enough? Cast your mind back over the last 10 years and show me. A. A midfield as good as the one we have. B. A defence that has strength in depth and is as solid as we have today. C. A desire to wear the shirt and PLAY FOR EACH OTHER.

No pal,in a perfectly good mood munching on mi Brecky, anyway i will be interested how many others when having read the article will in anyway shape or form see anything in it that makes them interpretate it as Megson is hopefull a deal can be done,

Trouble is (as you well know) some posters will cling to the beleif that everything said on here is gospel, and if what is actually NOT SAID is also quoted as being in the press, well bingo its a done deal.

So to clarify the sittuation, it was your interpretation that by GM never actually saying that he was hopeful a deal could be done, it was your interpretation that Megson was actually saying he was hopeful a deal could be done, is that right

I bought the Star on my way home from work at 5.30 this morning. I then had a quick look on Owlstalk and noticed there was a 9 page thread on Lua Lua. I thought people might be interested to know that an article was on the back page of the Star. Having left the paper downstairs, and with the PC upstairs, and having just worked a 10 hour shift, I couldn't be arsed to go and get it.

But here's the quote from Megson "We're just having talks with him to see if we can come to an agreement. That's as far as it's gone"

This was what I put "No deal has been arranged yet, but Megson hopeful a deal can be thrashed out"

If I've offended you Intercityowl, then I apologise, let's move on, life's too short.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.