...this manager is going to make me sick...

Guest lamort

Wot a nob .I see people everyday in the gym sweating buckets just cos they enjoy it or want to stay fit,he gets paid good money ,wot a bad flippingattitude ,makes you wonder just how cushy it was under Irvine

Saw you in the gym earlier doing the 150kg's. You made it look easy ;-)

Have you considered that the comment may have been tongue-in-cheek, intended for his mates rather than for analysis by cyber-stalkers?

Exactly this, just like when the pizza box was seen on the team bus on the way home, moan over owt!

Have you considered that the comment may have been tongue-in-cheek, intended for his mates rather than for analysis by cyber-stalkers?

I did consider it yes, however, having watched him wave his arms about moaning blowing out of his ring piece all last season I came to the conclusion he's a lazy illegitimate instead. I don't have a twitter or Facebook account but I believe that comments on either are free for the public to view, if it was solely intended for his mates he should have text or emailed it, if people view it on a public access website then they will comment, good and bad.

Didn't he blame his poor form on not having a full pre-season?

Yes he did, he also admitted he didn't take the best care of himself physically during that period as his agent tried to find him the best deal (Crystal Palace) before settling for joining us. He is the epitome of the footballer who just doesn't care anymore and would rather be on twitter all day. Probably on the highest wage in our squad too.

C`mon guys simmer down. He was only saying it in jest.

If he knuckles down and works hard, Morrison could be a very valuable player for us next season. It just depends how much he wants it.

Agree that it seemed light-hearted. People are ready to call him lazy and this seemed the opportunity to do that.

It didn't happen for him last season and he didn't do himself too many favours. Who would honestly be looking forward to that amount of pre-season running?! He knows he has to do it though and if Megson and Mandaric feel he needs moving on before the season then I'm sure that will happen.

Agree that it seemed light-hearted. People are ready to call him lazy and this seemed the opportunity to do that.

It didn't happen for him last season and he didn't do himself too many favours. Who would honestly be looking forward to that amount of pre-season running?! He knows he has to do it though and if Megson and Mandaric feel he needs moving on before the season then I'm sure that will happen.

Thousands of amateur footballers who spend the summer running to get ready for the next season...TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY LOVE FOOTBALL

Clinton - you are fat, you are un fit, you actually cannot run on the pitch, your a fat un fit footballer who barely ever runs,

Maybe if you lose some wieght and get fit and stop turning up late for training with last nights curry on your top and bragging about how many ales you downed the night before you might not find yourself sat on the bench against Stevenage next season,

Maybe you wont be watching some lad from the reserves on a qaurter of your pay legging it past you in the warm ups,

Maybe youl be focused and stop missing tap ins when you do actually get on, maybe Megson won't laugh in your face when you start kicking off in his office that you can bang goals in in this league,

Maybe you can stop the SWFC fan base thinking your pathetic,

Moaning about running on Twitter? Is this actually happening?!?

You need to hit the gym or your career was over in 2009.

Yours sincerely

UTO

Thousands of amateur footballers who spend the summer running to get ready for the next season...TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY LOVE FOOTBALL

The running isn't enjoyable though! The drive and determination to make it is what carries you through though.

Perhaps maybe I've just touched on why it hasn't worked for him here.

The running isn't enjoyable though! The drive and determination to make it is what carries you through though.

Perhaps maybe I've just touched on why it hasn't worked for him here.

I did it every season till I packed in...mind you I was 47

what's with all the Clinton is fat rubbish? If he's fat then legally I should be classed as disabled!

Not 1 footballer enjoys pre season fitness training, read any autobiography by any footballer in the past 40 years and they make no secret about it. If anything it shows Gary is working them hard and they are itching to get back to playing football.

Anyone that reads any more into it is a gun jumping moron who needs a summer hobby.

Guest Big Guns

I think with the stinker of a season he had he should be saying can't wait for pre season I'm gunna put some effort in and get us the goals I owe the fans and the club