...this manager is going to make me sick...

Guest lamort

C`mon guys simmer down. He was only saying it in jest.

If he knuckles down and works hard, Morrison could be a very valuable player for us next season. It just depends how much he wants it.

Absolutely right Trev. flip me there's nothing wrong with players geeing each other up prior to pre-season.

Whatever sport or activity you do, there must have been times when you had to do something you thought would hurt, or be really difficult......and you nudge each other and gear yourself up for the challenge. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

We should be the fittest and most professional team in this league. We have everything to prove. I'm glad theres a bit of trepidation among the players and that they are mentally preparing for a challenging pre-season.

Guest Sniper1

F'k me talk about over the top.

Clinton's a honest f'kin bloke, if he wants people to know that he hates f'kin running then so what?

Nobody looks forward to being beasted, if they do then they are sick.

Most people moaning on here couldn't run a f'kin bath, calm down you soft tarts.

Anybody remember the days when players could actually have a life outside football.

SCAPEGOAT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he doesn't like it he knows what to do.

Even Lee Bullen said he hated pre season.

There are some overreactions again.

Interestingly, if you follow the feed with Craig Fagan he is asked if he has another club and he responds "nothing concrete sorted yet".

Sounds like he could be moving eventually.

F'k me talk about over the top.

Clinton's a honest f'kin bloke, if he wants people to know that he hates f'kin running then so what?

Nobody looks forward to being beasted, if they do then they are sick.

Most people moaning on here couldn't run a f'kin bath, calm down you soft tarts.

Anybody remember the days when players could actually have a life outside football.

SCAPEGOAT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he makes a tweet about not wanting to run, he realises it's ridiculous and then deletes it, so yeah, from this we can take he is a bit of a nobhead...

the minor outrage felt by some is from that old issue with footballers, most lads on here would have done anything to get in that shirt and play for Wednesday so it's never gonna sit right when this stuff happens,

he is a footballer on god knows what and he was a waste of space last season and now he is moaning about running when he may not be proper fat but his body fat percentage aint that of a decent footballer and he spent the time he did have on the pitch jogging back from being offside like a fat lump....

what do you want from us posters on here really, he was rubbish all season and now he is tweeting his panic at running about a bit for his stupid salary,

tbh i hate the boring moaners who whinge about work on there facebook too so this has just tipped me over the edge;

'ooooooooh i hate mondays'

ooooooooooooh is it only tuesday'

'woop woop its the weekend, shame it'll be over come monday'

and now our wednesday players, who i grew up thinking were gods are at it,

'ooooooooh Megsons making me run about a bit, ooooooh gonna make me feel sick'

might just be me but what a flippingwee pipe!!! :ph34r:

:biggrin:

:laugh:

lol

Probably get slated for this but if he gets a good pre season under his belt he could be like a new signing (Assuming he doesn't sign for anyone else and is actually patient this year).

I agree with that, I thought he looked pretty good early doors, scored some nice goals and then just looked off the pace and wooden later on.

Probably get slated for this but if he gets a good pre season under his belt he could be like a new signing (Assuming he doesn't sign for anyone else and is actually patient this year).

for the last week or so i have thought a few times if he gets fit he could be like a wrecking ball in this league, :mellow:

now i think he is a wrecking ball and he would be more use if we threw him at defenders than have him try and take them on :ph34r:

:mad:

Edited by Up the Owls

Guest Sniper1

he makes a tweet about not wanting to run, he realises it's ridiculous and then deletes it, so yeah, from this we can take he is a bit of a nobhead...

the minor outrage felt by some is from that old issue with footballers, most lads on here would have done anything to get in that shirt and play for Wednesday so it's never gonna sit right when this stuff happens,

he is a footballer on god knows what and he was a waste of space last season and now he is moaning about running when he may not be proper fat but his body fat percentage aint that of a decent footballer and he spent the time he did have on the pitch jogging back from being offside like a fat lump....

what do you want from us posters on here really, he was rubbish all season and now he is tweeting his panic at running about a bit for his stupid salary,

tbh i hate the boring moaners who whinge about work on there facebook too so this has just tipped me over the edge;

'ooooooooh i hate mondays'

ooooooooooooh is it only tuesday'

'woop woop its the weekend, shame it'll be over come monday'

and now our wednesday players, who i grew up thinking were gods are at it,

'ooooooooh Megsons making me run about a bit, ooooooh gonna make me feel si

might just be me but what a flippingwee pipe!!! :ph34r:

:biggrin:

:laugh:

lol

Moaning about people moaning is where its at. :blink:

morrisonclinton Clinton Morrison

Let me make myself clear I'm not lazy just don't like pre season but I need it missed the last 2 pre seasons and it's hard to catch up

morrisonclinton Clinton Morrison

And if you don't have a good pre season you are always playing catch up so hopefully this is my year given a chance and bit of luck

Guest Big Guns

Thats s bit like wot I said he should have said ,bang them goals in Clinton and then say wot ever you want same to madine score them goals and burn owt tha flippingwants down for me

Guest 03 owl

Hope he pulls his finger out, seen him miss some reight sitters last season, ended up Injuring his back as well, wonder how that happened?

Get fit Clinton and start walking the walk not talking the talk :dry: .

NOW GET RUNNING ( At altitude)!!!

I absolutely hated training ,use to moan like f---k ,but i did it ,and so will Clinton .

I used to love the running, from the shuttles to the distance work, even when we weren't training I used to do a 45 jog to work and then jog home after my shift at least every other day. This all ended when a platform I was working on collapsed, I was 31 at the time and I slipped a disc, I haven't been able to jog since, and I don't half miss it. I've tried on numerous occassions to get back jogging, but within minutes of trying, I would pull my calf muscle, my doctor said it was all linked to my slipped disc.

The gym work was different, I hated it, the sit-ups weren't too bad, but the press-ups, squat thrusts and all the other bits and pieces, I totally detested.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.