...this manager is going to make me sick...

Guest lamort

Guest Saturday Owl

Poor Clinton, must be hard doing a few laps around the pitch for your massive wage. Hope he gets his attitude right as he could score plenty in this league.

If not then we need to look at moving him on, wasn't anywhere near good enough last season.

Guest 03 owl

I came 3rd in the Hallam chase and vomited after crossing the line :biggrin: used to love fell running.

also when i did Army training the DS want to see three things blood sweat or tears, Go get them lol .

Guest totemowl

Lots of hypocrites posting on this thread. That is, whingers having a go at someone whinging.

Personally I'm glad to see these sorts of honest comments from players. It shows that something is changing for the better. It's a shame that the hypocrites only drive them underground - and lead to them being deleted.

Lots of hypocrites posting on this thread. That is, whingers having a go at someone whinging.

Personally I'm glad to see these sorts of honest comments from players. It shows that something is changing for the better. It's a shame that the hypocrites only drive them underground - and lead to them being deleted.

you are glad that players are honest, about not wanting to do to much running about?

i give up anyway,

i have just looked at about 20 odd footballers twitters and there all Grade A rumbleing stupid bellends on there twitter pages,

Sorry Clinton, your no worse than everybody else, and i have now learnt that i hate Twitter and everyone on it apart from Stephen Fry and Giles Coke

lol

Guest 03 owl

you are glad that players are honest, about not wanting to do to much running about?

i give up anyway,

i have just looked at about 20 odd footballers twitters and there all Grade A rumbleing stupid bellends on there twitter pages,

Sorry Clinton, your no worse than everybody else, and i have now learnt that i hate Twitter and everyone on it apart from Stephen Fry and Giles Coke

lol

I cannot Tweet and have no Interest in this Guinea Pig tweeting or is that a Bird?.

If its not for bird watching i would not know why? i would still follow Stephen Fry as i love the guy and QI :) .

I came 3rd in the Hallam chase and vomited after crossing the line :biggrin: used to love fell running.

also when i did Army training the DS want to see three things blood sweat or tears, Go get them lol .

Never been in t'army but did finish 2nd in the Hallam Chase almost 20 years ago.

WTF has this got to do with Clinton Morrison and his dislike of running?

Guest 03 owl

Never been in t'army but did finish 2nd in the Hallam Chase almost 20 years ago.

WTF has this got to do with Clinton Morrison and his dislike of running?

That it is a fell run which involves running and if you push yourself in fitness you might be sick, well if you push your self beyond your boundaries and if he knows that tongue in cheek he might know it will be difficult ?

I used to love the running, from the shuttles to the distance work, even when we weren't training I used to do a 45 jog to work and then jog home after my shift at least every other day. This all ended when a platform I was working on collapsed, I was 31 at the time and I slipped a disc, I haven't been able to jog since, and I don't half miss it. I've tried on numerous occassions to get back jogging, but within minutes of trying, I would pull my calf muscle, my doctor said it was all linked to my slipped disc.

The gym work was different, I hated it, the sit-ups weren't too bad, but the press-ups, squat thrusts and all the other bits and pieces, I totally detested.

As luck would have it i was blessed with speed i was once timed at 11secs dead way back in my youth at 100 mtr's but only could maintain short burst's,helped with the scoring though . my lad has done 10.2 at villa when on trial.The preverbial off a shovel he is ,I also detested gym work would rather be out with a ball anyday ,But sadly we all come to finishing mate ,and memories are all we have ,age wont stand still for no man,still i had a good run only one bad injury ,apart from that i played from 15 to retiring at 53 so i can't complain ,i'l shaddup now mate i'm rambling :biggrin:

The money he's on, I'd want him to run over broken glass, twice without stopping to take the glass out from the first time, the lazy, 2@ lol

this was a joke by the way.

Just to put Clintons tweet into perspective.

Lee Bullens latest tweet

Almost the end of wk 1 and the players are hating the coaching staff ;) always the sign of a #goodpreseason

It does seem to be normal to hate pre-season

It was a joke.

And people wonder why Darren Purse didn't mention us in his top fans to play in front of. One player makes a jest on his twitter, one of the few players actually in contact with fans that has a personality, and this is the reaction.

Embarrassing.

Couldn't agree more George.

What a joke some people on here are. To be honest i wouldn't be looking forward to it either