...this manager is going to make me sick...

Guest lamort

Guest lamort

Clinton Morrison not looking forward to pre-season on Twitter - actually says:

Why do we have to do pre season let's just play ball I know this manager is going to make me be sick this pre season he loves running

http://twitter.com/#...morrisonclinton

Comments from other players are funny, seems Megson has a formidable pre-season planned and Clinton's old legs are trembling!

Edited by lamort

Guest lamort

Where's it say that?

Has he deleted it already?

So he has ... yes he deleted them all - Richard O'Donnell commented see if it's still on his?

Unless Twitter is having a moment as per usual.

Edited by lamort

Guest lamort

So he has ... yes he deleted them all - Richard O'Donnell commented see if it's still on his?

Unless Twitter is having a moment as per usual.

O'Donnell's reply is still there:

RichODonnell13 Richard O'Donnell @ @morrisonclinton haha...you can run with me mate! Not looking forward to it! How's your summer been?

Guest highamowl

Maybe if he didn't skip the running, and actually embraced it he could become the player we thought he might be.

this is the type of attitude we do not need, the im too big to be here so i dont need to work for it.....

Guest highamowl

so management have told him to put it straight then!!! Shut up and get into shape then bang us a load of goals in!!!!

Regardless of how much I got paid, I'd still personally be dreading a "pre-season" - but then I am a Fat Badger.

I think people are entitled to have a little whinge about stuff they do at work - although admittedly he maybe shouldn't be moaning in public!

Guest Big Guns

Wot a nob .I see people everyday in the gym sweating buckets just cos they enjoy it or want to stay fit,he gets paid good money ,wot a bad flippingattitude ,makes you wonder just how cushy it was under Irvine