...this manager is going to make me sick...

Guest lamort

i have just looked at about 20 odd footballers twitters and there all Grade A rumbleing stupid bellends on there twitter pages,

Having looked at Owlstalk over the last few weeks I have come to the conclusion that most of my fellow owls fans are illiterate, oversensitive tools with no patience.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

GOOD LUCK WITH PRE SEASON CLINTON..

I hope you really go for it, reach peak fitness and become a Wednesday legend next season scoring 30 goals and get us promoted....

You people with the negative comments...

If Clinton says it is going to be hard and make him sick that means he will be really going for it... rather hear him say that then pre season will be a doddle... etc...

To me the comment says he knows he will be pushing hard and to the limit...

Good on you Clinton, let;s hope for a much better season for all of us... I hope GM pushes you all to you limits and we are by far the fittest squad in the league then you can all focus on playing football instead of fitness ...that's what it is all about...

lol lol lol

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Having looked at Owlstalk over the last few weeks I have come to the conclusion that most of my fellow owls fans are illiterate, oversensitive tools with no patience.

Nar then thee, wha tha on abart. Wi shud a bort Messi bi nar.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Sniper1

Mile and a half with 35lb, 11 min 25 secs at 0500 in January eat that Clinton lol:biggrin:.

Were you wearing flip flops or pulling a mastif :biggrin:

Guest antowl

God, talk about jumping down his throat! He's just been on holiday and is due back at work. Tell you what, I bloody hate going back to work after a few weeks off.

Bet your job is dull though hes a cf for Sheffield Wednesday. Running and football is what i do in my spare time

Probably get slated for this but if he gets a good pre season under his belt he could be like a new signing (Assuming he doesn't sign for anyone else and is actually patient this year).

I agree with that, I thought he looked pretty good early doors, scored some nice goals and then just looked off the pace and wooden later on.

Clinton Morrison is a breath of fresh air, I love his honesty, passion for the game, and his infectious personality. I hope he rediscovers his scoring boots to prove a point when the season kicks off in August.

This is my thinking. I guess I just hope that CM can get it together this year.

he say's he's not looking forward to it, but is willing to do it never the less...

i imagine it will be true of nearly everyone in the squad...

there aren't many people about that like bloody horsework...

and 2 or 3 x 10 mile runs added to 3 days of running up and down the kop trying to wear the concrete steps out...

hardly something to look forward to...

though the fitness levels once it's complete will be...

good luck to them all...