Strangest Place You've Seen a Wednesday Player

Guest Reneowlsup

Jack Charlton with his wife on the plane back from Prague.

Alan Irvine with his kids (then PNE manager) also in Prague.

Danny Wilson in East Midlands airport (en route to sign Jonk, I shouldve tried to stop him)

More or less whole 2005 side in Leadmill, Lee Peacock and JPM were good craic, Maclean was wrecked, Hamshaw was dancing on the podium whilst Proudlock and Greame Lee sat moodily in the corner with a young RIchard Wood and Pat Collins. Peacock and JP were much smaller blokes than I imagined but build like brick walls.

Other than that Ive seen Peter Beardsley walking around in full Newcastle tracksuit, Shearer looking embarrassed in Jesmond as yet another Geordie chav tried to give him a hug and I also spotted Shay Given reading the paper about himself in Newcastle City Centre.

Guest Phill Carnall

nige pearson at dq bar after milburns last gig ,also brothers wedding alongside jonny evans,phill king northern a&e,and lee strafford at vip area of friday nights arctics gig(although not a player)

David Hirst at Brodsworth Welfare ground for a charity game just after he retired.

Tony Gregory Lives about 20 houses from me, but first saw him in Scawthorpe in a home for the disabled place doing his work.

Plus Steve MacLean, Lee Bullen, Guy Branston, Richard Wood, Craig Armstrong, Lewis McMahon, Guylain N'Dumbu-N'Sungu and Mark Smith in Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Edited by aeroswfc

Going up the wembley steps to collect a trophy, :biggrin:

and saw Tudders on Fantasy Island market, I stopped and spoke to him, nice guy to speak too, and we laughed at the number of wednesday shirts wandering past not realising who he was. :ohmy: