Strangest Place You've Seen a Wednesday Player

Guest Reneowlsup

Guest chaferswfc90

Was on the same flight as the entire squad home from the Ibiza pre season games a few years back!

noticed Chris Carr sat on his own in the airport nearly crying cus he was sh*t scared of flying, nobody was sat with Ndumbu Nsungu cus he had very poor english and nobody understood him

And on the plane the stewardess came round with the rubbish bags and my dads mate sat behined adam proudlock said stick him in hes poo ! some of the squad laughed proudlock wasnt best pleased

Was on the same flight as the entire squad home from the Ibiza pre season games a few years back!

noticed Chris Carr sat on his own in the airport nearly crying cus he was sh*t scared of flying, nobody was sat with Ndumbu Nsungu cus he had very poor english and nobody understood him

And on the plane the stewardess came round with the rubbish bags and my dads mate sat behined adam proudlock said stick him in hes poo ! some of the squad laughed proudlock wasnt best pleased

:laugh:

Guest Big Guns

Going up the wembley steps to collect a trophy, :biggrin:

and saw Tudders on Fantasy Island market, I stopped and spoke to him, nice guy to speak too, and we laughed at the number of wednesday shirts wandering past not realising who he was. :ohmy:

And then when you'd gone he laughed at you and said that silly bugger thought I was tudgay lol

Guest parsimmon

Mel Sterland sat on the adjacent table in The Tiffin-a curry house in Leicester.My mate knew his brother in law and obviously I recognised Mel.We ended up chatting for over 2 hours-top top man.Spoke about the classic 4-4 draw funnily enough which has been broadcast today on Classic Games on the player and he said that Doug Rougvie never touched him for the penalty.

Guest hirsty9

was in the toilet at SINATRAS carver st, early80;s when gary shelton came in,talked about previous game (mid week) at chesea which we won 1-0 and gary scored the goal. He invitedme and the missus to join him and his missus at the table and we talked for a couple of hours . What a gentleman.

Mel Sterland in the old Niche - he was celebrating his cousins b'day, we had several Stella's while talking SWFC.- top lad he is - also had a drink with him in the White Rose at Handsworth a couple of years ago..

Gordan Watson/David Hirst in the Shapla restaurant

gary megson in Totley Post Office cashing Don's pension a couple of years ago

Carbone in McDonalds at Meadowhall, at the peak of his powers in '97

JJ, also in Meadowhall, about a year ago, he was with a proper ghetto hoochie bird

lol

David Hirst, on Division Street, a couple of summers back, was too starstruck to say anything though

peter springett,jim craig,andy mculloch (and tony currie) from my street (as a kid) - i once bowled springett middle stump playing cricket on the street!

kevin pressman at school

micky lyons outside a bar in benidorm (mid 80s), i was bladdered (as was the table full of geordies he was sat with)-he was as sober as a judge (true proffessional)

varadi at norton woodseats footy ground

chris morris in my local

Tommy Spurr in Palma (Majorca) airport shortly after some nutter smashed up a phone box. Bang tidy mrs too!

Nearly ran Dave Allen and Chris Brunt over in a service station the year we sent Brighton down at the withdean.

Talked to Brian Laws in a petrol station after Bristol City away (last away game of the season) whilst Lee Strafford was paying and Russ Wilcox was sat in car. (I know they are'nt players)

Guest CambridgeOwl69

Dean Smith in Vegas whilst on a 28 hr drinking binge for my brothers stag do - good bloke, took time to have a drink with us despite us all talking absolute nonsense!