Next Season's Shirts

Away shirt available to buy from June 3rd.

Home shirt won't even be previewed until July 17th when it will be available to buy on a 'Hillsborough Fun Day'.

However the new home shirt is a Puma King style- this is Burnley's new Puma King home shirt to give you a flavour of the cut and style of the shirt. Their shirt also has a collar on it... My link

They'll sell absolutely bucketloads of shirts in the megastore on the open day/fun day i'm sure.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Puma King. Now there's a proper pair of footy boots. Not like these fancy court jester carpet slippers they wear nowadays.

I agree.

Adidas World Cup were my favourites but I had a couple of pairs of Puma King.

I was showing my young lad my first pair of astro turf trainers - Patrick Stabil the other night after buying him some Nike Mercurial ones.

It's the first time he's really shown a real interest in fashion and although he's had similar ones before he's never taken that much notice or cared too much.

On this occasion he wore them out of the shop, cleans them every night and is convinced he can take free kicks better in them.

They are white, purple, turquoise and pink.

You'd like 'em LMC :biggrin:

Back on topic. Isn't that a very similar "template" to our new away kit?

Will they be the same "layout" but one block colour and the other with stripes?

I agree.

I was showing my young lad my first pair of astro turf trainers - Patrick Stabil the other night after buying him some Nike Mercurial ones.

It's the first time he's really shown a real interest in fashion and although he's had similar ones before he's never taken that much notice or cared too much.

On this occasion he wore them out of the shop, cleans them every night and is convinced he can take free kicks better in them.

Not so much.

sheffwed.jpg

I agree.

:biggrin: I remember at school ( just :rolleyes: ) you either wore stabil or puma hard play , showing my age or what :biggrin:

Let's hope home kit looks nothing like Newcastle new home kit

https://www.medocmall.co.uk/images/theclubshop_nufc/products/large/enlarge/310005.jpg

Now you see, I much prefer that to the retro, old guy, nice to wear with a pair of jeans Burnley poo.

Think about it, wouldn't you expect the Newcastle marketing guys to get it right, rather than the Burnley boys?

I think most of the bigger foreign clubs would go Newcastle stylie rather than Burnley stylie looks far cooler - tell me I am wrong lol