MM Live On FH Tonight

Waghorn was on loan last season from the Mackems and signed this year.

I think he spent a million on Howard, but if you look at most of his signings they are calculated ones which strike when the price is right, or when the player is in a vulnerable contractual situation. He gets a lot of Premiership youngsters too.

For Baath to sign on loan, we need Wolves to stop up. He's the only loan signing we should be considering again.

If Wolves are serious about developing Batth he'll go on loan to a championship club next year if they stay up. The only chance we have is if they get relegated and don't think he's quite ready for their first team, I doubt they'd want him on loan at one of their rivals.

I reckon Milan will line up a big bid for baath.

2-3m ish.

If the dingles ae relegated, Baath will be recalled most likely. They won't have to sell next year, but, with a player like Baath they won't have to spend either

So were the only questions Seth received about players? Or was it a bit of lazy journalism on his part? Either way he didn't come across well.

Tried to be chummy but came over as desperate.

I actually want a degree of distance between us, the media and Milan.

I want, and have, absolute trust is him without the pandering need for him to allow us to suckle at his teet. I don't want a John Ryan.

Bennett needs to realise this.

can't let 'em 'av a point...can yer?

With brunt, Ried, Jara and Scharner all out. Thomas is a doubt, thats most of our spine. We have nothing to play for. However with premier safety aquired. The win bounuses kick in which is £5000 a point a maximum of 52pts thats £260,000 per player. We came from behind to do Villa with 10 men. They couldn't beat 10 man Blues after an hour. It could be a draw, though I think we're got the lid of their Premiership coffin and a nailgun :biggrin::laugh: :laugh: