MM Live On FH Tonight

Questions to Seth via twitter if that's your thing. He only wants sensible ones though. I asked him if he wanted to supersize that.

God knows why. He didn't ask any sensible ones.

Ask any chairman in the country before the end of one season who they want at the club for the next and they aren't going to tell you.

What a waste of space he is.

"I think I am less black and white than your manager" - steady chuckles!

Guest Sheff Owl

Milan Rates Neil Mellor very much...would have him without a doubt if the deal was right - won't say anything else about him or give names on players we are after.

Wage budget does NOT depend on Season Tickets sales.

We have to do our job first, we need to show the fans what we can do.

We need a very healthy budget, could go higher.

:laugh: Anything we can do to the Academy will be an improvement

The amount of times Seth wrongly suggested Brian Howard was a joke. Steve Howard we're linked to obviously, seeing as they're both from Leicester and there's no Sheffield United link to note as per Reading's Brian.

Guest Big Guns

flip me how embarrasing is seth fat bugger bennet ,why give the job of interviewing milan to him ,hes clearly out of his depth,they need to find him another job tea lad or post boy or summat.

Guest Sheff Owl

Have to agree with other posters he kinda buggered that interview a bit tonight. It was blatantly clear that MM would not be answering questions regarding Players contracts and future deals even Megson has said this too.

So yet he pushes more names at him. When they need to push they don't and when they shouldn't push they do and tonight was the latter.

Have to agree with other posters he kinda buggered that interview a bit tonight. It was blatantly clear that MM would not be answering questions regarding Players contracts and future deals even Megson has said this too.

So yet he pushes more names at him. When they need to push they don't and when they shouldn't push they do and tonight was the latter.

Not heard the interview but this sounds like typical Radio Sheffield(United)'s sports coverage! They are gash at interviewing managers and players after games and never ask the questions listeners want asking!

Anyways, put that to one side, Milan will forever be the saviour of our club! Thanks Milan!!!!

The constant pestering about transfers was ridiculous. Surprised Milan didn't just put the phone down. Complete waste of time whilst he could have asked him something he was prepared to answer.

He should of asked about the scouting structure, because, that concerns future growth. He kept asking names and cracking crap in-jokes. A buffoon

Guest Big Guns

yeah :biggrin: was bored last night

im convinced you want to be an owl either that or west bromich is flippingwell poo

im convinced you want to be an owl either that or west bromich is flippingwell poo

Dig megson man :biggrin: and our phone-in start at 7, As for being an owl I hate united, but, sorry we're very good at the moment :laugh:

Guest Saturday Owl

Dig megson man :biggrin: and our phone-in start at 7, As for being an owl I hate united, but, sorry we're very good at the moment :laugh:

Good text mate, that moron asking for RDM is clearly stupid. Megson will take us forward!

Questions to Seth via twitter if that's your thing. He only wants sensible ones though. I asked him if he wanted to supersize that.

Nobody as if we're signingALF - cos he's just signed for Newcastle

alf.jpg