MM Live On FH Tonight

Good text mate, that moron asking for RDM is clearly stupid. Megson will take us forward!

Don't get me wrong RDM will be a great manager, but, he now needs a mid-table Championship side where he can safely learn his trade. He's only had 2 and half season as a Head Coach. He didn't qualify for his badges until our championship season. Your too big of a job for him,. As for that interview. if I were Mandaric I wouldn't go back on Radio Sheffield, it was painful

Don't get me wrong RDM will be a great manager, but, he now needs a mid-table Championship side where he can safely learn his trade. He's only had 2 and half season as a Head Coach. He didn't qualify for his badges until our championship season. Your too big of a job for him,. As for that interview. if I were Mandaric I wouldn't go back on Radio Sheffield, it was painful

Just listened to it and this is what i was thinking. But apart from Seths poo poo questions, everything else that Milan said excited me. So refreshing to here we will be spending in pre-season and improveing other aspects of the club. This- is a comparison to the past few seasons where we have been scraping the barrel and having poo poo season ticket targets!

He was superb at the Wednesdayite Q & A as well. Happy to answer any question thrown at him, says that they hope to bring one of the current loan players back next season.

He also sat politely through Joe Ashtons ramble about why he hoped the Pigs would have stayed up so our fans wouldnt be obsessed with the Derbies next year costing us promotion. :ph34r: Ramblings of a mad man.

Guest Sheff Owl

Can you imagine MM now....

"Hello Milan..It's Radio Sheffield can we have an interview?"

MM..."Erm who's doing the interview?"

RS..."Well Seth is available"...

MM..."Who else is available?"

RS..."We can give you Andy Giddings"

MM.."hahahaha...I would rather be interviewed by a Goldfish"

He was superb at the Wednesdayite Q & A as well. Happy to answer any question thrown at him, says that they hope to bring one of the current loan players back next season.

He also sat politely through Joe Ashtons ramble about why he hoped the Pigs would have stayed up so our fans wouldnt be obsessed with the Derbies next year costing us promotion. :ph34r: Ramblings of a mad man.

As much as Ashton rambles tripe usually, he does have a point here. Promotion is the key next season, and the games against United could detract from that. I can never understand why fans love Derby matches. I spend 90 minutes shiteing me britches. We need Huddersfield out of the way as well.

I would guess at Jones more then Mellor personally.

On RS he said they are looking at more than one of the current loan signing. Something along those lines anyway.

When he was asked a question at the Q&A, It was something like 'How many of the 6 that are on Megson's shortlist are not currently on loan at the club' he responded with '5'. (I think) :biggrin:

Just listened to it and this is what i was thinking. But apart from Seths poo poo questions, everything else that Milan said excited me. So refreshing to here we will be spending in pre-season and improveing other aspects of the club. This- is a comparison to the past few seasons where we have been scraping the barrel and having poo poo season ticket targets!

There's so much that could of been asked, that MM could have talked about, but as chaiman or manager you don't name your targets. Its basic journalism. Mandaric said last owners weren't "Football People" so you ask what he's done to change that. MM was feeding him lead ins and the interiewer did pick it up absolutely shocking :blink: He was trying to tell him stuff and he didn't grasp it *shakes head*

For Baath to sign on loan, we need Wolves to stop up. He's the only loan signing we should be considering again.

Can't help you this time :wink:

Guest Sheff Owl

There's so much that could of been asked, that MM could have talked about, but as chaiman or manager you don't name your targets. Its basic journalism. Mandaric said last owners weren't "Football People" so you ask what he's done to change that. MM was feeding him lead ins and the interiewer did pick it up absolutely shocking :blink: He was trying to tell him stuff and he didn't grasp it *shakes head*

The ONLY positive i can think of at least Andy Giddings wasn't doing the interview.

It's typical of RS when thing's need pushing they don't and when thing's don't need to be pushed they try too.

As much as Ashton rambles tripe usually, he does have a point here. Promotion is the key next season, and the games against United could detract from that. I can never understand why fans love Derby matches. I spend 90 minutes shiteing me britches. We need Huddersfield out of the way as well.

I think it will go the other way and spur the club on to achieve promotion. TBH if he used the ramble as part of a question for Milan then fair enough (no question was asked) BUT he thinks people have come to listen to him.

Any other points raised then? Anything about the academy?

Someone raised the point about Leeds and how they closed part of the stadium to increase the match day atmosphere and how Ken Bates said it was the best thing he had ever done. Mandaric said he would look into and he would get his people to look into it.

The only people whom don't understand derby matches are fans based outside the city.

Derby matches and local rivals is what football is all about.

I'd have loved Rotherham to come up as well.

Much better than playing e. City

The only people whom don't understand derby matches are fans based outside the city.

Derby matches and local rivals is what football is all about.

I'd have loved Rotherham to come up as well.

Much better than playing e. City

Also Blades are less of a threat than Palace or Donny. Seriously I did not understand the negativity of bringing that up tonight.