The front page of today's Star

Such a bunch of flipping cry babies.

When we got relegated last year I just stood there (watching the brawl on the pitch) and thought ***** this poo poo, I'm off to the pub*.

Such a bunch of flipping cry babies.

When we got relegated last year I just stood there (watching the brawl on the pitch) and thought ***** this poo poo, I'm off to the pub*.

They should bring out some sort of compilation photo hardback book.

It's what they're best at.

Bawling like big rumbleing babbies. :laugh:

Don't be so pig ignorant.

He's clearly a young lad and good on him that he cares so much that he is reduced to tears by relegation.

We may mock in general - particularly to those idiots (AlienBlade and co) who spend most of their time deriding us on the Star - but give this lad some space

Guest Distraught!

Aye, I bet the little cloven footed laddie couldn't pick himself up laughing after our relegation last season.

Have a good cry laddie then put it down to karma!

lol

He's clearly a young lad and good on him that he cares so much that he is reduced to tears by relegation.

We may mock in general - particularly to those idiots (AlienBlade and co) who spend most of their time deriding us on the Star - but give this lad some space

Political correctness gone mad.

This kid was probably wetting himself giving it the big'un to the Owls at his school when we went down last year, what goes around comes around

Using that term to describe your fellow Wednesday fans. . .interesting.

Like they did when we went down?

roger 'em.

Guest scott_andrew_william

Bin Laden not getting a fair trial must have also been a bomb shell on your week, and it's only Tuesday.