Bosnan list for the premier league

Kazenga Lua-Lua!

PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.

PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest Saturday Owl

Jordan Mutch- Birmingham (Loan) Impressed while at Watford

Jason Roberts- Blackburn (Free) Said he'll drop back to the level some day.

Victor Anichebe- Everton (Free) Bit of a long shot

Shaleum Logan- Man City (Free) Good defender and getting good reviews from loan spells.

Kazenga LuaLua- Newcastle United- (Loan) His spell at Brighton shows what he's capable of.

Abdoulaye Faye- Stoke City (Free) No nonsense midfielder and at this level would be class.

Giles Barnes- WBA (Free) Did well at Derby but a few injuries have put him down the pecking order at WBA, Too good for League One though.

Zavon Hines- West Ham (Loan) Quick youngster we need.

Just a few 'realistic' targets I would go for.

Jordan Mutch- Birmingham (Loan) Impressed while at Watford Getting starts in Birmingham 1st team, no chance.

Jason Roberts- Blackburn (Free) Said he'll drop back to the level some day. Will want £20k per week, no chance

Victor Anichebe- Everton (Free) Bit of a long shot As above

Shaleum Logan- Man City (Free) Good defender and getting good reviews from loan spells. Sounds like the drummer from Musical Youth, and we've got enough defenders

Kazenga LuaLua- Newcastle United- (Loan) His spell at Brighton shows what he's capable of. Will sign for Brighton

Abdoulaye Faye- Stoke City (Free) No nonsense midfielder and at this level would be class. £10k per week, no chance.

Giles Barnes- WBA (Free) Did well at Derby but a few injuries have put him down the pecking order at WBA, Too good for League One though. Ponce, not Megsons type of player, no chance.

Zavon Hines- West Ham (Loan) Quick youngster we need. London boy, on fringe of 1st team, no chance.

Shaleum Logan- Man City (Free) Good defender and getting good reviews from loan spells.

Kazenga LuaLua- Newcastle United- (Loan) His spell at Brighton shows what he's capable of.

Abdoulaye Faye- Stoke City (Free) No nonsense midfielder and at this level would be class.

Giles Barnes- WBA (Free) Did well at Derby but a few injuries have put him down the pecking order at WBA, Too good for League One though.

Kevin Phillips

Jlloyd Samuel

Robbie Blake

Zoltan Gera

Diomansy Kamara

Danny Murphy

Michael Kightly

Would add to that list, but prob all very unrealistic I'm afraid

Guest Saturday Owl

I wouldn't say that any of those were realistic tbh

What so Mutch or Logan wouldn't come to us? I find that hard to believe. Okay fair enough the others are long shots but if we don't ask we don't get.

Plus MM has it on his track record to sign big name players to please the fans, and get quick promotion.

Lua lua isn't unrealistic either, him and Mutch would be on my list if I was Megson.

People need to reign it in a bit. The UK market is well over priced. We'll end up with a couple of Steve Howard type signings, a few randoms from abroad to justify the new scouting network and a couple of season long loans. Fingers crossed Wolves stop up as Danny Baath should be one of them.

Guest Saturday Owl

Danny Baath should be one of them.

PLEASE! He's a must along with Mellor as first signings through the door.

meanwhile back on planet earth...

People need to reign it in a bit. The UK market is well over priced. We'll end up with a couple of Steve Howard type signings, a few randoms from abroad to justify the new scouting network and a couple of season long loans. Fingers crossed Wolves stop up as Danny Baath should be one of them.

Edited by dc88

Be happy with a Steve Howard signing if we got Rory Delap off that list, on yer head son!

Unfortunately, dont think there would be too many off the list we would have much chance with to be honest, maybe the likes of Logan but a lot will be resigned or head to championship clubs, other's command massive wages.

Wouldnt mind Kightly on one side and Lua Lua on the other though.