Monday to be postponed?

AndyS

The link is of the current Wednesday webcam!!

If you look at it now....it's dark!!

The date in the top left isn't important, it's the time in the top right, which is definately today!!

Dejay has pictures on his FB page, Hillsborough was definately flooded today, Penistone Road traffic was a nightmare this evening!!

Ohh, my mistake, didn't notice the other date time on there. Wondered at time when I first followed the link why it was dark. . . Many thanks for pointing out my mistake, - - my excuse is that it's late!

Apologies, for my mistake.

Only if I had more than one.

A brothet is a posh version of a brother btw.

Yes theowlsman uses correct grammar here for the possessive apostrophe. He refers to his mum in the singular rather than the plural, therefore, the possessive apostrophe is correctly placed before the 's'.

However, irrespective of all of his grammatical skill, his spelling is w4nk ;-)

Edited by shandypants

Crazy weather yesterday. He is a short vid from crookes. Spoke to a copper last night who said there was about 2 foot of flooding in hillsborough as the hailstones and leaves blocked all the drains.

Doubt the match will be called off though. It was glorious weather from 4pm onwards.

Edited by TaffOwl

someone cutting the grass now!

Here's a picture of the pitch around 7:20pm last night after we returned from Walsall

224060_10150173583122385_587872384_7191924_7330596_n.jpg

The Wednesdayite car park was like a lake though so can't see that being open for the game tomorrow!

Yes theowlsman uses correct grammar here for the possessive apostrophe. He refers to his mum in the singular rather than the plural, therefore, the possessive apostrophe is correctly placed before the 's'.

However, irrespective of all of his grammatical skill, his spelling is w4nk ;-)

Fick uff. ;-)