Monday to be postponed?

I can't see the league letting us postpone the game this close to the end of the season, especially with Swindon being in one of the relegation places

If the referee deems the pitch to be unplayable, they'll have no choice.

I think it will be fine though.

I've been in Sheffield this weekend, visiting my Mum's. Apart from a shower that lasted about 20 minutes, there was naff all rain today, certainly not enough to cause a flood. Mind you, she lives on the south side of the city where the weather's always 5 degrees warmer and poo smells of roses.

How many Mum's have you got?

Just the one Sam hence the apostrophe in Mum's.

Nowt but a short shower in the Dore / Totley / Bradway / Dronfield area. Waited til it finished, the sun came out again, then we kicked off the barbecue at my brother's in Dronfield.

I have one brothet and two sisters btw

Nowt but a short shower in the Dore / Totley / Bradway / Dronfield area. Waited til it finished, the sun came out again, then we kicked off the barbecue at my brother's in Dronfield.

Wouldn't it be Mums' ?

Guest GodsanOwl

AndyS

The link is of the current Wednesday webcam!!

If you look at it now....it's dark!!

The date in the top left isn't important, it's the time in the top right, which is definately today!!

Dejay has pictures on his FB page, Hillsborough was definately flooded today, Penistone Road traffic was a nightmare this evening!!

Thanks for the clarification.

I have no brothet's but I do have an annoying sistet.

Point I'm not making very well is that it's amazing this weather was so localised to cause that much impact when just a few miles away within the same city it was pretty much sunshine all day apart from a 20-30 minute period, and even then this was just an ordinary shower, no hailstones, no flooding.