J o c

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

seems quite a few on here think hes worth keeping ,have you lost your flippingminds hes flippingshocking and should be the first shipped out back to the land of the lepricons and hang about in the forest or whatever they do

Guest wayne foster

He's good at what he does, breaking opponents play down. He works harder than any other player at closing down. Granted he's not the best of players but every team needs a spoiler. I'd keep him on a years contract. Spend money on a ball player.

Got to get rid. Seems like a real honest pro and tries his heart out, but our midfield over the past 2 seasons has been one of the worst in the football league, and JOC has been a big part of that.

We should be aiming for a much higher calibre of player.

I think he should go, just because he's played well in the last 3 home matches shouldn't excuse him for the last 2 seasons of crap from him. Same goes for JJ and Miller all the wrong side of 30. Get them replaced with players 10 years younger than them!

seems quite a few on here think hes worth keeping ,have you lost your flippingminds hes flippingshocking and should be the first shipped out back to the land of the lepricons and hang about in the forest or whatever they do

Bit harsh big guns.

I agree that O Connor should still be released, but he has shown enough fight and willing in recent weeks, and actually played well enough, that if he was offered 1 more year, it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world.

There are certainly other players i would release before him.

I think he should go, just because he's played well in the last 3 home matches shouldn't excuse him for the last 2 seasons of crap from him. Same goes for JJ and Miller all the wrong side of 30. Get them replaced with players 10 years younger than them!

A midfield full of 20 year olds? yeah that'll work :blink:

I can't knock JOC's attitude.

I can knock his ability though. He was poo last year and he's been poo this year, apart from the last three games.

Three good games doesn't do it for me i'm afraid. He's also been part of one of the worst midfield combinations i've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

I can't knock JOC's attitude.

I can knock his ability though. He was poo last year and he's been poo this year, apart from the last three games.

Three good games doesn't do it for me i'm afraid. He's also been part of one of the worst midfield combinations i've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

just a thought but maybe his last 3 games have been decent because he's had a decent midfield to play in

Guest Big Guns

Ever tried posting without swearing? Perhaps if you did, people would take you a bit more seriously and not a joke-poster :rolleyes:

no who the flip wants to be taken serious lighten up you miserable get