J o c

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

Well if you have you must of been concentrating on your guns rather than the fact he has been running himself into the ground tackling back becoming more of a team player and having some quiet brilliant performance. I wreckon your one of these i hate so and so sort of fans and even if he played amazing for every game you still would be saying he is shocking.

why would i if he played amazing all the time id have no reason to slate him would i ,its not flippingrocket science is it , :huh:

Guest JonTheOwl66

why would i if he played amazing all the time id have no reason to slate him would i ,its not flippingrocket science is it , :huh:

The point he's trying to put across, is you're so moronic; you don't notice he's playing well.

Several scouts watching Wednesday this year have said, 'JOC is one to watch out for'.

Guest Big Guns

The point he's trying to put across, is you're so moronic; you don't notice he's playing well.

Several scouts watching Wednesday this year have said, 'JOC is one to watch out for'.

well they must be blind or summat fishcake

Guest Darkus Owlus

He's had less than 10 decent games this season (being kind there) and a few think he would be useful as a squad player?

He's done NOTHING this season apart from run around like a headless chicken, and his salary is far too big to keep without putting him in a key role.

He's got to go, he's totally lost any shred of ability he had. Young in experienced 'nobodies' have taken him for a fool on the football pitch all season. It's staggering to even think he was a key player for Burnley in the Championship when we signed him.

Time to freshen up.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Guest JonTheOwl66

well they must be blind or summat fishcake

Mumble mumble groan FISHCAKE. Mumble mumble grown I'm hench.

Only two sentences you can type is it?

seems quite a few on here think hes worth keeping ,have you lost your flippingminds hes flippingshocking and should be the first shipped out back to the land of the lepricons and hang about in the forest or whatever they do

Capital letters, full stops and so forth are overrated. :ph34r:

Guest totemowl

He's had less than 10 decent games this season (being kind there) and a few think he would be useful as a squad player?

He's done NOTHING this season apart from run around like a headless chicken, and his salary is far too big to keep without putting him in a key role.

He's got to go, he's totally lost any shred of ability he had. Young in experienced 'nobodies' have taken him for a fool on the football pitch all season. It's staggering to even think he was a key player for Burnley in the Championship when we signed him.

Time to freshen up.

I bet most posters on here would struggle to list 10 outfield players who've had 10 decent games this season. And if they did, half of those 10 would be severely challenged.

Guest Sniper1

I bet most posters on here would struggle to list 10 outfield players who've had 10 decent games this season. And if they did, half of those 10 would be severely challenged.

Nicky Weaver

Lewis Buxton

Mark Reynolds at Motherwell

Darren Purse (10 decent games)

Mark Beevers (close one)

Giles Coke

Tommy Miller

Gary Teale

Gary Madine

Neil Mellor

Clinton Morrison

Thats 11, some are very close.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I'll turn that around then and say of the worst this season, O'Connor was probably king of the pack. He is hugely responsible for a massive flood of flowing football through midfield.

It's cost us confidence, it's cost us team spirt, it's cost us faith in our players and worst of all it's cost us promotion.

I'll be sick if he's resigned.

Guest xvivahatex

It's cost us confidence, it's cost us team spirt, it's cost us faith in our players and worst of all it's cost us promotion.

Are you drunk?

Guest Big Guns

Capital letters, full stops and so forth are overrated. :ph34r:

its the grammer police is that a siren on your head or just a knob.

No matter what, football is a team game you can't blame one player. A lot of this team have been a let down this season. JOC has always tried and given 100%. He may have ran round like a headless chicken but you could put that down to trying to cover the poo round him. JOC is at least doing the right thing working hard and has played very well over the last few games. Certain players play well under certain managers, after bollockings they go out prove themselves and say stick that up ya ..... others will just sulk like babies and moan. I think megson will get the best out of JOC, like a lot of the other players

Edited by Thorpey on Wednesday

I can't believe people want to keep him because he's done well against Hartlepool, Tranmere and Colchester at home.

To his credit, he's a hard-worker (although you'd hope all players would be) but if that was all we wanted we'd still have Lee Peacock.

He was signed in the Championship to help us push on, we're now lower mid-table in League One, he's played the majority of the games in those three years.

For all his endeavour he's not effective, doesn't get there quick enough to make tackles most of the time and needs to be moved on for me. We've got to be ruthless here, we can't keep him because he tries hard or has played reasonably well in a small amount of games against poor opposition.

Only looks good against the poo teams. Love his attitude (we wouldn't be where we are now if all of our players had it), but he's just not good enough. When we play they decent/good teams he's completely anonymous because he just can't get near any of the opposition midfielders due to the massive gulf in quality.