Robbie Savage

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Guest TonyOwl88

As much as he is a first class kn0b, i'd like him here. Think he is the type of player we need!

I agree... dIt would be like having a JOC that can pass the ball a bit better. I would prefer a younger, non-bishop basher version though.

Guest TonyOwl88

We could sign Charlie Sheen instead.

A raving loon running around in the midfield... and he's out of contract too... you'd never no the difference.

Oh, except he has the 'winning' mentality we're looking for!

Sorry.

after what we signed closed season, i'm worried about us looking like a nursing home again...

heard alan knill on the radio the other day saying when at bury it was club policy not to sign players over 26...

i personally think you could go to 27/28, and add a couple over that mark just for their experience...

but not half a side full again...

if savage is fit, and can pass a rigorous fitness test, and has played sufficient games this season, then maybe...

and those parameters would apply to everyone...'cos if everyone signed last closed season passed a fitness test, then the test needs revamping, and big style...

Edited by dnhc

Guest James-The-Owl

There's no way he'd drop into the third tier just to stretch is career out by one more season when he's played in the top two divisions all his career. Not like he's gunna be short of money either with all the media work he does. I like Savage though, on and off the field.

I actually really like this bloke.

Everywhere he goes he gets "Roooooooooobby Savage is a w@nker, is a w@nker!", and it's like water off a duck's back. He laughs off any hatred towards him and doesn't bite (which really p1sses a lot of people off I noticed!).

He's a decent player that puts his all into every match and I think he'd be a great addition to our team.