Wednesday Ultras

Guest worksopowl93

For or against the Ultras  

268 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on the developing Ultras section?

• Hate them, embarrassing.
    • Don't mind they making some effort unlike others.
    • I like the the ultras, hope it does work out well.
    • Would like to join in but feel little embarrassed.
    • Just stick with Wednesday songs.
    • Just stick with Wednesday songs, but don't mind 1 or 2 new ones.

Guest worksopowl93

Some supporters make me laugh, We've won and with very little to moan about reguarding the teams performance so i'll tell you what, lets have a moan about our fellow fans -" they want to create some atmosphere, i'm not having that! Lets call them

Football hooligans and tell them they're goons and an embarrassment to the club!" - flip OFF WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY TO THE LANE!!!!

Negativity ahahhahahahahaha i havent missed a game this season home and away you prik ! I travel across the country to watch wednesday with positivity ! P.S bought tickets for all the rest of the games this season! How games have you attended !

And flip off to the lane are you having a laugh???

This thread was pusposely to have a dig at the wednesday ultra's n to see how you lot reacted ..... Thanks btw

Guest worksopowl93

Or we could just rely on the North stand "OCS" to sing about Leeds, united , the IRA and 1 fat bloke on the away end. Reight 'ard they are.

You knw alot dont you NORTH stand OCS ?????? LMAO

Guest worksopowl93

im not a regular member, been and stood with them a couple of times though and there all top lads, and i like what they're doing. I still believe its all tongue in cheek though :cool:

Worksopowl93 = JEALOUS he's not part of it IMO :biggrin:

Really not jealous !...

Negativity ahahhahahahahaha i havent missed a game this season home and away you prik ! I travel across the country to watch wednesday with positivity ! P.S bought tickets for all the rest of the games this season! How games have you attended !

And flip off to the lane are you having a laugh???

This thread was pusposely to have a dig at the wednesday ultra's n to see how you lot reacted ..... Thanks btw

Grow up kid, your making a complete tail end of yourself.

Intelligent?

I have seen your videos on you tube and you are anything but intelligent. Give it up lads.

I still don't get why everyone call's them ultra's to be honest, they're a group of around 20 teenagers/early 20's who seem to watch football on TV and think "Man City celebrate by jumping and facing the back of the stand.....let's do that!" Or "Liverpool have a song for Suarez...let's copy them!"

I think as they are now they don't improve the atmosphere at all....perhaps at the top of the north they would but most people when I've been on the kop look at them and tell them to f*ck off, IF they were more singing our songsa that our fans know and want to sing they could grow but while they're just trying to copy every other club I think a lot of fans won't have time for them.

I'm not really for or against the Ultra's (except when they post that the *ought to be* banned will not be at a game at which they turn up at). They sit behind and to the right of me on The Kop and make an effort to create a bit of atmosphere. Most of their repertoire is nicked from other Clubs but it's early days; this may improve.

What people need to remember is that they are actually at the game, week in, week out and not sat behind a keyboard most matchdays.

Leave them alone they pay their money and support the team. There have been plenty of occasions this season where there has been no atmosphere at Hillsborough. Do you have any suggestions?

there was no atmosphere yesterday till pne scored lol

Erm....I think you find the band got the crowd going several times yesterday and does most games they attend, as for ultras most the time 90% of kop cant hear them Im on gangway 5 just few blocks down and there is only odd time you can hear them clearly so makes no differance to me. When they sing such and such give us a wave if most kop cant here them clearly how will Megson etc and then they boo cos they dont wave maybe its because they cant hear you.

Errrmm i think youll find the Band are a set of vvankers who several times yesterday ( as they always do on the odd excruciating occasion they inflict their tuneless drivel on us) played their dirges over spontaneous chanting and singing that was going on in the North totally stifling the vocal few at the top of the North.

The England Band are an embarrassment personally i wish that England played every time we had an home game or Leeds Rugby league or whatever bunch of unfortunates takes precedence for them over Wednesday.

Errrmm i think youll find the Band are a set of vvankers who several times yesterday ( as they always do on the odd excruciating occasion they inflict their tuneless drivel on us) played their dirges over spontaneous chanting and singing that was going on in the North totally stifling the vocal few at the top of the North.

The England Band are an embarrassment personally i wish that England played every time we had an home game or Leeds Rugby league or whatever bunch of unfortunates takes precedence for them over Wednesday.

Oh so do we have to have permision from each stand to sing now, right everyone listen up chaps first 22.5mins its kop only singing and then rotate between north and kop (as south hardly sing). You also said On the odd excruciating occasions so if this is the case what the hell you complaining for. You have made yourself look a right 9 carrot gold plonker IMO.

'fraid i have to disagree, i stand on the western end of the north, and at times can hear the kop sing...

but generally it's not frequent, or loud, and you often have to really listen for it...

the band i can hear tho', and sometimes that's the only thing making a noise at that can be heard by the opposition fans...

if you ban the band, they'll need replacing by very vocal, ultra partisan support (you know the type we have away)...

and not pockets of sporadic support singing the same song (if you're lucky), but seconds out on the timing...

i've been watching wednesday for donkeys years now, and believe me, it's always been a problem...

and if the club won't sort it, then the supporters should, it can't be left as is...

Guest britmod_owl

some people in this thread are pathetic! let fans do what they like, whether you want o sit chill and watch game or get into full song, its each to their own, but dont criticise each other the fans are all thats been good at this club for years, whether you go to all games or just home games or 60% of games, attacking someone on whether they try singing or not and how often they go is ridiculous, at the big matches (play off final) we have over 40,000 saturday we had about 16,000. fans come and go it happens at all clubs, but you will never be able to prove you are a better fan by how many games you have been to.

I still don't get why everyone call's them ultra's to be honest, they're a group of around 20 teenagers/early 20's who seem to watch football on TV and think "Man City celebrate by jumping and facing the back of the stand.....let's do that!" Or "Liverpool have a song for Suarez...let's copy them!"

I think as they are now they don't improve the atmosphere at all....perhaps at the top of the north they would but most people when I've been on the kop look at them and tell them to f*ck off, IF they were more singing our songsa that our fans know and want to sing they could grow but while they're just trying to copy every other club I think a lot of fans won't have time for them.

1. We do the Poznan for a laugh, maybe just once a match...

2. What Liverpool Suarez song?

At the moment we sing Wednesday songs and try and get them going with the help of the band (along with all the other new songs), hopefully our numbers will grow and we've got other songs what we want to try and get going in the future...

The last 3 home matches have been great and so has the atmosphere, come and join the Ultras and get behind the lads, you'll love it! :biggrin:

1. We do the Poznan for a laugh, maybe just once a match...

2. What Liverpool Suarez song?

At the moment we sing Wednesday songs and try and get them going with the help of the band (along with all the other new songs), hopefully our numbers will grow and we've got other songs what we want to try and get going in the future...

The last 3 home matches have been great and so has the atmosphere, come and join the Ultras and get behind the lads, you'll love it! :biggrin:

Good lad. Your'e doing a great job. Get your'e numbers up to about 30 or 40 and this'll take off big time. If I were only 17 again I would be with you. Ignore the negative comments from people who to be perfectly honest are no better than boring. This is positive support and an initiative which deserves the full support of all wednesday fans.