Just got back...

Right, where do I f8ckin start? Awful, awful tactics again from a manager who is even more negative than the previous one, and that is saying something. Picked a side with zero attacking capabilities, no pace, where were Jones and Johnson? In a game we really needed to win, we hardly put them under any pressure whatsoever. Just down the road at Orient, little Yeovil showed us how to do it, they attacked Orient in the same way they attacked us with ten men, and scored 5 away from home.

All our rivals are playing with freedom and a sense of adventure, and are being rewarded with results. Yes we can gripe about the dubious penalty but in truth we were lucky not to lose. Good to see O'Brien back, but on this performance he is not the player he was and not a patch on Osbourne.

Right, where do I f8ckin start? Awful, awful tactics again from a manager who is even more negative than the previous one, and that is saying something. Picked a side with zero attacking capabilities, no pace, where were Jones and Johnson? In a game we really needed to win, we hardly put them under any pressure whatsoever. Just down the road at Orient, little Yeovil showed us how to do it, they attacked Orient in the same way they attacked us with ten men, and scored 5 away from home.

All our rivals are playing with freedom and a sense of adventure, and are being rewarded with results. Yes we can gripe about the dubious penalty but in truth we were lucky not to lose. Good to see O'Brien back, but on this performance he is not the player he was and not a patch on Osbourne.

1. Why did 'we really need to win'?

2. 'Little Yeovil' are below us in the league.

3. 'All our rivals are playing with freedom and a sense of adventure' Really?

4. JOB has been at the club 3 days and you're writing him off.

5. You're hatred of all things GM makes you look a complete numpty.

Bloody hell you did well. Must have seen both our game and the Yeovil one.

Paul Merson said Jones MOM. Fair comment or not?

How did O'Brien look?

Jones won everything and would have been my MOTM. I personally thought Danny Green (their number 7) was the best player on the pitch. Just the type of winger we should be looking at.

O'Brien did alright, nothing special, although playing a 5 man midfield made it too crowded. I wouldn't mind playing that formation if the midfield had some pace & desire to get forward. For me, Megson got the formation wrong, we were crying out for someone up top to support Madine.

Also, how on earth is Mark Reynolds a professional footballer? I think even Shefki Kuqi would look at him and say "flip me he's got a poo poo first touch"

Is it only me, or Teale can really look good only if paired with Spurr down that left side ?!

He was awful paired with Spurr, think you mean Jones. This whole fullback/winger pairing cliche doesn't ring true to me anyway, the quality of fullback behind Teale doesn't dictate he should be so pathetic an attacking force.

Guest jdowl1

After losing last week ,happy with a point today.Surely the priority today was not to lose.

Respect to the fans who went.

Ok poor game, poor result, poor tactics! But like others have said its a game we couldn't afford to lose and a point is better than 3 going to dagenham. If it wasn't for the ref we would have come away with 3, all be it fortunate. But what pissed me about today was the fans getting at megson to go for it and slagging him for not with 5mins left. If he had put JJ and Morrison on or soemthing tot hat effect and went for it usual wednesday style we would have conceded and lost the game (most likely with how things have been going). Megson was in a no win situation with the fans today after the pen, cause he knew he couldn't afford to go for the win, and had to settle for the draw!

And I do not agree with the 'your not fit to wear the shirt chant'!, they may not be, but they are the players we have and they are all low on confidence, craking idea to sing that to them when they have just got a draw! Well done!

Ok poor game, poor result, poor tactics! But like others have said its a game we couldn't afford to lose and a point is better than 3 going to dagenham. If it wasn't for the ref we would have come away with 3, all be it fortunate. But what pissed me about today was the fans getting at megson to go for it and slagging him for not with 5mins left. If he had put JJ and Morrison on or soemthing tot hat effect and went for it usual wednesday style we would have conceded and lost the game (most likely with how things have been going). Megson was in a no win situation with the fans today after the pen, cause he knew he couldn't afford to go for the win, and had to settle for the draw!

And I do not agree with the 'your not fit to wear the shirt chant'!, they may not be, but they are the players we have and they are all low on confidence, craking idea to sing that to them when they have just got a draw! Well done!

Great post

For starters, their number 4 is an absolute idiot of the highest order, as is their keeper

Never a penalty. We were dominated in the first half, although they couldn't finish.

Reynolds was dire, 2 cb's very good, Morrison was alright at rb, O'donnel did well apart from his kicking- didn't have a chance with the penalty, Miller not bad, O'brien didn't look much at all- needed osborne back badly, teale and sedgwick were meh, and madine yet again had a decent game- hard when he's the only forward and he is constantly pumped with long balls with 2 cb's on him.

Eurgh, I need a pint. fookking refff

I didn't hear any your not fit to wear the shirt chant, on the contrary all the players got clapped off at the end

This. I was very pleased with how they performed today in terms of effort and their passion that has been constantly questioned. Certainly a good performance of desire showed today. If that was sung then it's disgraceful. Though I didn't hear it to be fair..

It says it all when our manager is delighted with the performance after managing to hold the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge to a draw.

Sorry, I'm all for Megson turning it around in the summer when he can shape the team as he wants it with money from Milan, but if this has what it has come down to with the players he still has at his disposal (regardless of whether they are bothered anymore) then I reckon we've hit an all time low today. 5 in midfield, none of which have anything about them whatsoever, and we could have all told Megson we wouldn't win.

Utterly embarrasing, almost as embarrasing as reading comments from here saying it was a decent result and that we were unlucky not to win. Have standards dropped this low?

Guest jdowl1

It says it all when our manager is delighted with the performance after managing to hold the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge to a draw.

Sorry, I'm all for Megson turning it around in the summer when he can shape the team as he wants it with money from Milan, but if this has what it has come down to with the players he still has at his disposal (regardless of whether they are bothered anymore) then I reckon we've hit an all time low today. 5 in midfield, none of which have anything about them whatsoever, and we could have all told Megson we wouldn't win.

Utterly embarrasing, almost as embarrasing as reading comments from here saying it was a decent result and that we were unlucky not to win. Have standards dropped this low?

Yes,unfortunatly.Although we could have been lower if we,d lost.

Can you expect much more when we have, from the last 11 games (33 possible points) taken just 7? Against a team unbeaten in 6 and winning 3?

Irrelevant if it's the "might" D&R as at the moment we are in the same league as them, and hardly doing much better. The past 10 years, in fact, has been bringing my standards down as to what to expect from Wednesday!!

Can you expect much more when we have, from the last 11 games (33 possible points) taken just 7? Against a team unbeaten in 6 and winning 3?

Irrelevant if it's the "might" D&R as at the moment we are in the same league as them, and hardly doing much better. The past 10 years, in fact, has been bringing my standards down as to what to expect from Wednesday!!

This and the post above it (Big D) are spot on.