Just got back...

Thats the point - we are playing poorly and unless we start winning and playing for wins we will be relegated.

Baby steps mate. We'd just lost three in a row, leaking goals, unable to attack. We faced the Daggers in one of the biggest games of their history, at a tiny little ground (the type where I never remember us getting many good results) and other than a harsh penalty decision we would've beaten them. We should've had a penalty too and actually had more attempts on goal than they did.

That's not to say that we weren't poor and that we could've been more attack minded. But I was dreading this game and the outcome could've been much much worse, so I am choosing to look at the positives. We've all been pissed off by this season and the underachievement, but for me a line has been drawn in the sand (accepting we're poo poo)and if they just work hard as a team we should grind out the results we need with our support.

Then when the season's over, heads can roll as appropriate.

Guest bigblue

Bigblue,

Madine wasn't particularly dirty, just a battling display up in his own. Teale was the same old same old.

As for your final block of questions; we were asking them too.

Thanks Sam