RECORD BREAKING SEASON TICKET SALES

Guest Saturday Owl

8'000 sold already?! WOW! That's a fantastic effort well done lads.

Doubt the pigs have even hit half of that total!

It's all thanks to sensible, clever and realistic marketing

No zillion deadlines

No zillion options

Just season tickets for sale - with clear deadlines and pricing

Backed up with a fab marketing campaign featuring real Sheffield Wednesday fans (see the posters above in the first post in this thread)

And the fans of this football club showing how true they really are to the club - showing their support - and getting their season tickets ready for next season

Milan and Megson at the helm

Sheffield United in the same league

It's all set....

Owlstalk Shop

It's all thanks to sensible, clever and realistic marketing

No zillion deadlines

No zillion options

Just season tickets for sale - with clear deadlines and pricing

Backed up with a fab marketing campaign featuring real Sheffield Wednesday fans (see the posters above in the first post in this thread)

And the fans of this football club showing how true they really are to the club - showing their support - and getting their season tickets ready for next season

Milan and Megson at the helm

Sheffield United in the same league

It's all set....

http://www.consilioetanimis.com/categories/traditional/item/83-be-part-of-it.html

Great stuff, I'm sure there are plenty more like me that are definitely going to renew but didn't really have the funds to do so prior to the deadline.

I am right in thinking that there are no more deadlines, yeah? The current price if you bought today is exactly the same as what it will be if you bought the day before next season kicks off? If that's the case, which I think it is, losing out on £20ish by not buying my ticket before the deadline is actually better value than going for the DD scheme's £30 admin fee! With the added bonus that more of my money will go to SWFC rather than some random credit company... :smile: