RECORD BREAKING SEASON TICKET SALES

Friday,last day of the 1st deadline I had to go to the club to renew mine because i was told the teamcard points couldn't be taken off online,i went

onto the owls shop online before i set off to check what seats were available,we're moving because of 2 annoying tvvats behind us,(the son likes to commentate the whole friggin game to the benefit of his bonehead,6 fingered, nob head of a father)........anywayyyy,noticed that they were having problems with the online ticketing,site crashing etc,got to the ground,went into the shop....deserted,not a soul.

The only thini realised when i walked out of the shop was.......WHAT HAVE I DONE,FFS!!!!blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Season ticket holders are a pretentious set of lobbers.

Sorry, just bored. You're not really. Apart from those of you in the South stand anyway.

No..you are correct we are pretentious...I'll hold me hand up.....

its got a season ticket in it!.

..sorry about that...

....never meant to....

No..you are correct we are pretentious...I'll hold me hand up.....

its got a season ticket in it!.

Hold on to it Andy, it'll be like gold dust by August. Anyone wanting a season ticket after this month will be trampled in the rush.

..sorry about that...

....never meant to....

Guest mikeglossopowl

The way we've played lately, I'm suprised, but think it's brilliant news.

Lets hope the monies spent wisely on new players.

Capacities left at other grounds in our league with our current ST sales

Bournemouth - 1321 seats

Brentford - 4514 seats

Brighton - 541 seats or 13771 at Falmer where they move at the end of the year

Bristol Rovers -3445 seats

Carlisle - 9721 seats

Charlton - 18832 seats

Colchester - 1785

Dagenham & Redbridge - need an extra 2201 seats

Exeter - 398 seats

Hartlepool - need an extra 492 seats

Huddersfield - 16721 seats

Leyton Orient - 992 seats

Mk Dons - 9721

Notts County - 12021 seats

Oldham - 2359 seats

Peterborough - 7035 seats

Plymouth - 7151 seats

Rochdale - 1721 seats

Sheffield Wednesday - 29580 seats :sad:

Southampton - 24410 seats

Swindon - 6421 seats

Tranmere - 8288 seats

Walsall - 3021 seats

Yeovil - 1121 seats

Guest chezzyowl

I commend each and everyone of you for renewing, I did last year at the very last minute hoping and praying this would be the turning point, but I'd rather sit and wait and pay the extra £50 once I know what's happening next season.

I refuse to put myself under stress watching a bunch of "players" play as strangers, do not appreciate the club/ Milan or the fans and show disrespect to the City and the History we have.

All we ask for is 110% effort play as a unit its not a big ask is it, after all they earn decent money play a game at a level we all dreamt about. Surely they realise that their next club is league 1 or 2 on 50% of their wages they are on now surely they do not need any other motivation.

I commend each and everyone of you for renewing, I did last year at the very last minute hoping and praying this would be the turning point, but I'd rather sit and wait and pay the extra £50 once I know what's happening next season.I refuse to put myself under stress watching a bunch of "players" play as strangers, do not appreciate the club/ Milan or the fans and show disrespect to the City and the History we have.

All we ask for is 110% effort play as a unit its not a big ask is it, after all they earn decent money play a game at a level we all dreamt about. Surely they realise that their next club is league 1 or 2 on 50% of their wages they are on now surely they do not need any other motivation.

So what will you want to see happen next year to renew?